Toronto Ryerson Student Learning Centre | 50.59m | 8s | Ryerson University | Zeidler

The plants have been growing for months now, they're just starting to mature and peak through. What's really nice is that walking along Yonge Street, when you look up now you can see plants/grasses growing up from the podium. Really lovely effect here, I hope the greenery thrives.

Looks like Ryerson read through this thread! Basil Box (www.thebasilbox.com) will be taking the retail space at the base of the SLC, founded by a former Ryerson alumuni!
Awesome. Sounds like a great place. I am interested in the pricing though.

Edit: Looks like it's all under $10. Not as cheap as I was hoping, but the quality looks good.

Last edited:
RUSC.jpg

Attachments

• RUSC.jpg
    RUSC.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 1,236
Salad King is pretty awesome. I can't help but feel that yet another Thai place opening is getting dull...

Wait, is this Basil Box occupying almost the entire length of the retail space? Once again contemporary architecture proves to be incapable of numerous, narrow retail, putting one business where there could be four? I hope it‘s just a matter of those photographs being distorted or something.

Back