Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Doors Open At Greenwood Shops @doorsopentoronto #DOT15 @bradTTC @TTCnotices http://t.co/IFdfoNW3t9 — 1 day 13 hours ago
- The Eau Du Soleil groundbreaking @EmpireEDS @Empire_Living #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/C8zVsgKhAo — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Food is flowing at the Eau Du Soleil condo groundbreaking @Empire_Living @EmpireEDS #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/2Vh1UOaEWP — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Eau Du Soleil groundbreaking about to start @EmpireEDS @Empire_Living #toronto #Condos http://t.co/X63A9TGaZx — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Rooftop Collection released at Tree House by @symmetrydevelop @FortressRDI @EngineDevelop @546arch #Toronto #condos http://t.co/Qb65K78cSF — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Ceremonial ground breaking today on #Toronto's waterfront for @Tridel's Aqualina #condo @Hines @WaterfrontTO http://t.co/bkLJGlf7Kw — 2 days 9 hours ago