Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/898sTOgbNw — 18 hours 27 min ago
- First Capital has plans to spend $1B in Canada over the next 5 yrs, including 3 major mixed-use projects in #Toronto http://t.co/gmOYAYvd9f — 19 hours 27 min ago
- Out tour of @AlliedREIT's QRC West is now online. Check out the construction-filled spaces of this innovative project http://t.co/njhXI1Dzns — 19 hours 37 min ago
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 22 hours 16 min ago
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 1 day 1 hour ago
- We are keeping a close eye on the Parliament St Data Ctr, now looking like it might be gift-wrapped for Xmas http://t.co/vPAFdT1G4N #Toronto — 1 day 2 hours ago