Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- @BazisInc and @PurePlaza revise 1 Yorkville #condo's height, ground realm, to make it a good neighbour http://t.co/vKpJRhbNqs #Toronto — 12 hours 33 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Upper West Side coming to Bathurst and Major Mackenzie in #Thornhill http://t.co/ZkAAvlbFGD #development — 13 hours 30 min ago
- New #BikeLanes have opened on Adelaide, Simcoe & more are coming to just west of #Toronto's core. Temp or permanent? http://t.co/W15l0WOREu — 16 hours 38 min ago
- The Mercer #condos by #Graywood #Beaverhall @BBBArchitects is topping off in #Toronto's #EntertainmentDistrict. http://t.co/8182LCRLuE — 18 hours 44 min ago
- Tableau #condos by @UrbanCapital #Malibu #ALIT now 10 storeys high in #Toronto's #EntertainmentDistrict http://t.co/RbLPFyYGdE #WallmanArch — 19 hours 17 min ago
- It looks like @Lifetime_Dev's 50-storey Karma Condos has risen above ground level! http://t.co/kWX851jQo5 — 19 hours 31 min ago