Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a rare #photography phenomenon in the city known as "Torontohenge" -… https://t.co/oqiN8ib2ct — 35 min 45 sec ago
- Morning #Toronto! Here's a sneak peek at an #AnHonestFarewell hosted by @TO4Everyone and @csiTO - on all weekend.… https://t.co/4te9P4D7EF — 1 hour 7 min ago
- Retail mix a key to improving Yonge St. How do we keep independents while condos homogenize the streetscape?… https://t.co/rAWou87hrl — 13 hours 52 min ago
- #YongeLove event considers pedestrianizing Yonge. How much can we do? How far can we go? @RyersonCBI @DowntownYonge… https://t.co/Z6Twe2o1by — 14 hours 18 min ago
- Musée Condos designed by @QuadrangleArch for @pureplaza is our #ProjectoftheDay! https://t.co/TqxejEIx0e #Toronto… https://t.co/0s16viQAZk — 14 hours 35 min ago
- #YongeLove event by @RyersonCBI now underway: how can we improve Yonge Street for the majority of its users?!… https://t.co/NalwY5L4qY — 14 hours 50 min ago