Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Westlake Encore by @onnigroup, coming soon to the Humber Bay waterfront! http://t.co/tqsUWrQ3af — 17 hours 2 min ago
- King Plus #Condos now rising well above the heritage facade of the National Hotel on the east side of Dntn #Toronto http://t.co/kbEI14QVPD — 18 hours 1 min ago
- Cladding installation is under way at the Parliament St Data Ctr, a unique project beside #Toronto's Distillery Dist. http://t.co/cJUBdIShs0 — 18 hours 58 min ago
- @RyersonU is holding a public symposium to focus on how institutions can better act as city-builders. http://t.co/E2556YSZQU #Toronto — 19 hours 50 min ago
- This is the unbelievable view from the future amenity terrace at @DanielsHighPark #Toronto #condo http://t.co/JH7h738Mrl — 21 hours 8 min ago
- The Ossington Luxury Townhomes offer British city-inspired living just beyond Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/BBjVXa10jM @DunparHomes #condos — 22 hours 16 min ago