Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- At @Spacing 10th Anniversary Soirée. Congrats Spacing!!! http://t.co/xZF5HyX65o — 2 hours 30 min ago
- Retweet if you are reading this at Bloor-Yonge or St. George stations, now WiFi enabled with more #TTC stops coming! http://t.co/BEsHB0h4ic — 7 hours 25 min ago
- Modernism preserved and celebrated at Totem Condos by @rawdesignTO for Worsley Urban Partners http://t.co/0tEJP9raQo #TOdevelopment — 7 hours 55 min ago
- Corrected url: Our Photographer of the Week is Michael Taylor a.k.a. Indrid Cold on the UT Forum http://t.co/8KrIhLeL4L #TOphotography — 9 hours 50 min ago
- Thankfully, today wasn't a Grey Day! #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/aHCfpXaBXy — 10 hours 18 min ago
- Demolition and dismantling progresses in advance of 88 Scott #condos by @ConcertProp http://t.co/GEHJTRI17Q #TOdevelopment — 12 hours 10 min ago