Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Early design for Richmond/Peter project for @CarlyleDevelop by @_archAlliance_ will evolve, seen behind Tableau: http://t.co/eEE9lrAKZR — 2 hours 19 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @danielswtrfront, a major redevelopment now under way on #Toronto's #waterfront http://t.co/AF5IW74jqa — 2 hours 33 min ago
- Graywood Developments focusing on public realm in plan for Adeliade/Peter project. #Toronto #condos http://t.co/SgCqfDB1Hz — 3 hours 18 min ago
- #Toronto's #OldCityHall not likely to become a mall as staff report which recommended retail is amended http://t.co/Ob0Ox8uaYI #TOheritage — 4 hours 27 min ago
- The tenth year of @sbnuitblancheTO has come, but not entirely gone. See what was on, and what still is on: http://t.co/7bOmpHNqKD #Toronto — 4 hours 40 min ago
- North Drive's modern Picnic Condos coming to Bloor West near High Park http://t.co/z5TmAfPiqr @QuadrangleArch http://t.co/q4oxoUoXWT — 5 hours 47 min ago