Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 15 hours 2 min ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 17 hours 23 min ago
- Steel frame promises interesting top for Emerald Park #condo towers in #NorthYork http://t.co/L1lfPjXiiQ @BazisInc @PurePlaza @MetropiaDev — 18 hours 49 min ago
- @DiamondSchmitt designs expansion and restoration of East Annex mansion for offices http://t.co/VKXoDqcT5E #Toronto #heritage — 19 hours 59 min ago
- Visit updates finished interiors and landscaping at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup #FernbrookHomes http://t.co/2oqKPbrC5e #Toronto #condos — 21 hours 30 min ago
- Step inside #Downsview Station on the TTC's Line 1 in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/hAvfjeruHl #toronto #photography — 1 day 57 min ago