Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @AdrianMorrow: That hundreds would line up Sunday morning for a new streetcar tells you how far ahead people in this city are of the pol… — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/ScEOD4X7mi #development — 3 days 14 hours ago
- With 1000s of new homes being built every year, it helps to know what protection @TarionWarranty provides homeowners. http://t.co/LZYB6npGA3 — 3 days 16 hours ago
- Two of the #TTC's new #streetcars will be on the 510 Spadina line as of Sunday with lots of new features for riders: http://t.co/bdBJfcxaaF — 3 days 17 hours ago
- #Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt will have direct access to North York Centre subway station http://t.co/vCHgGKoPcK #Toronto #ttc — 3 days 18 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/edHj4LN5m3 #development — 3 days 20 hours ago