Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @Pier27Tower on the #Toronto waterfront. https://t.co/vzrKhzeYAJ #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/ZOSMui5uox — 6 hours 53 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay is a dusk #aerial view of the #skyline. https://t.co/oqWrhYoS2j #Toronto #Photography… https://t.co/lW2GvRuutn — 7 hours 24 min ago
- Model suite shows off interiors for @tridel's Selene at Metrogate. https://t.co/8HYKYJRESs #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/PqerhACK8h — 7 hours 50 min ago
- Soft opening reveals new #design & hardscapes at Berczy Park. https://t.co/kESqeFo1dl #Toronto #ActiveTO… https://t.co/adPWzZP6Im — 8 hours 41 min ago
- #RegentPark: @TheDanielsCorp's Wyatt #development joins third phase of the #Revitalization. https://t.co/mzHjuPzhCC… https://t.co/7TU7UHziQp — 9 hours 29 min ago
- RT @uoftmagazine: Get the latest on #UofT's Centre for Engineering and Innovation, under construction on St. George from… https://t.co/VtMrJei8Sh — 9 hours 40 min ago