Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- The @FortYork Visitor Centre opens this weekend with a festival. Check out: http://t.co/4OW3kNVFYi #Toronto @KearnsMancini @PatkauArchitect — 2 days 11 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @UniSuites, a new #condo #development by PRK coming soon to #Kingston http://t.co/FztKx5VXrQ — 2 days 13 hours ago
- Construction on The Madison #condos by Madison Homes ramping up on Eglinton east of Yonge in Midtown #Toronto http://t.co/Z9MiLwBJzH — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Opening of @FortYork Visitor Ctr is Lieutenant Gov David C Onley's last official public event. #jobwelldone http://t.co/q3eBugTLGj — 2 days 17 hours ago
- Deputy #Toronto Mayor @NormKelly2014 declares Fort York "the birthplace of Urban Toronto". Thanks for the shoutout! — 2 days 17 hours ago
- Opening ceremony under way for the @FortYork Visitor Ctr. Space under the Gardiner reclaimed for #Toronto citizens. http://t.co/FnvcLS8rkF — 2 days 17 hours ago