Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- @KatiaOsokine Thanks so much Katia! — 11 hours 16 min ago
- Alvaro Siza: A Gateway to the Alhambra opens at #Toronto's @AgaKhanMuseum https://t.co/iLBrPEXMRv #architecture https://t.co/TPJVmSGIqe — 11 hours 22 min ago
- Ground Breaking Celebrates #Construction at ELAD's Fifth On The Park. https://t.co/6huuFt1A7Y #Toronto #RealEstate https://t.co/IwftRzAEIW — 12 hours 37 min ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: @pureplaza 's 50 At Wellesley Station. https://t.co/YEI0JpMlFf #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo https://t.co/7kUIpULAdC — 12 hours 53 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Centre Island Pier. https://t.co/BYxiootXjn #Photography #Toronto #Views #CityofTO #TorontoIslands https://t.co/uOt9BnnUxI — 13 hours 7 min ago
- @jonahletovsky Unsure but will keep everyone updated as more details come to light. — 14 hours 2 min ago