Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Breaking news from our sister site SkyriseEdmonton @skyrisecities https://t.co/B6eBjFB215 — 6 hours 25 min ago
- Etobicoke Civic Centre: Review of #design by @moriyamateshima, @MJMArchitects & @Forrecdesigns -… https://t.co/Kk7dYYcWza — 6 hours 25 min ago
- #DenseCity: Part 1 of a new series about where #Toronto builds #density and why. https://t.co/TXZrwQcfpj #TOpoli… https://t.co/wubhqVZFaM — 7 hours 28 sec ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is 'Pavilia Park Towns' by the Times Group Corporation in Thornhill. https://t.co/5tC8eUuaNn… https://t.co/Ocl0dEtjwa — 7 hours 15 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay takes us to Yonge Street for a view of rush hour traffic. https://t.co/CHF3TLtucQ #Toronto… https://t.co/rDpEf4MQaz — 7 hours 30 min ago
- New master plan reimagines #Toronto's Woodbine Racetrack. https://t.co/NnGdO92cwy #RealEstate #Development #Design… https://t.co/vtUI7VnI2Q — 8 hours 13 min ago