Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- RBC WaterPark Place III updating Queens Quay with 30 storeys of @WZMHarchitects design http://t.co/hciaDURu02 #TOdevelopment — 1 hour 45 min ago
- We catch up with work at Southcore Financial Ctr and new @DeltaHotelsLtd location in Downtown Toronto http://t.co/VinAqmkFXp #TOdevelopment — 6 hours 26 min ago
- Santa Monica #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #losangeles #santamonica #picoftheday #photooftheday http://t.co/yNqS3c09gj — 6 hours 41 min ago
- Progress at Waterllnk #condos at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup and Fernbrook http://t.co/3G86xf2wbv #TOdevelopment — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Toronto Chief Planner @jen_keesmaat talks up the Planning Dept's 1st Annual Report http://t.co/KrGNCAfrqR #TOdevelopment — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Celsius #Condos by Shiu Pong just shy of topping out in #NorthYorkCentre http://t.co/JrCMWEz8yp #TOdevelopment — 1 day 5 hours ago