Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Site plan application details @Lifetime_Dev's 9-storey Dupont Street #condo. https://t.co/JwgfFKzhgP #Toronto… https://t.co/YWcirxEOma — 3 hours 28 min ago
- Two Podiums, One Tower revealed for @3XN_GXN-designed 552 Church. https://t.co/zBEVp7xzbO #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/4NS7XN8zc8 — 4 hours 13 min ago
- #Education: @sheridancollege expands in #Mississauga. https://t.co/wwT59XwBlx #GTA #Community #Architecture #Design https://t.co/xtVPycjokr — 5 hours 13 min ago
- #RealEstate: @DevronDev & @greatgulf joining forces to redevelop 101 Spadina. https://t.co/d8pLwAxTxv #Toronto… https://t.co/L4oh0rIn33 — 6 hours 28 min ago
- Brewery and event venue to adapt old #ArtDeco incinerator. https://t.co/WlQ30QPMNF #Architecture #RealEstate… https://t.co/n47VJjcsPT — 7 hours 57 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For returns with a look at the Jarvis & Church corridors. https://t.co/YUWZXh3S7E #Toronto… https://t.co/q9Z4ZV1agz — 9 hours 28 min ago