Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- At Fort York now: Schools/community ctr plan for CityPlace being developed with locals, @ZASArchitects, @joe_cressy http://t.co/xG86zLlODP — 5 hours 11 min ago
- The @UofTDaniels Fac of Architecture Landscape & Design holds symposium 'After Empirical #Urbanism', exploring growth http://t.co/c3m0z74KYK — 22 hours 56 min ago
- #Toronto itself stars in Oscar Flores' "Toronto The Good" #stopmotion #timelapse #video. Check it out: http://t.co/2iZKkQveVB — 23 hours 46 min ago
- The @DeltaToronto celebrated its Grand Opening last night. We take you into the hotel and the party! http://t.co/7cTG4gTm3C #Toronto — 1 day 8 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @DanielsHighPark, @TheDanielsCorp's new @DiamondSchmitt designed #condo on Bloor St. W. http://t.co/q8iIqfH8Pn — 1 day 30 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos offers new opportunities to live on St. Clair W http://t.co/J3BtDgDjul @mymadisonhome @Fieldgatehomes @KirkorArchitect #Toronto — 1 day 1 hour ago