Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Skyscraper city #toronto #skyscrapers #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture #urbantoronto http://t.co/zREGmlJVNa — 1 day 23 hours ago
- $29B Transit Plan unveiled by Premier @Kathleen_Wynne will remake @GOtransit as @CityRailToronto http://t.co/85i2Ea3OW3 #TOinfrastructure — 2 days 22 hours ago
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 3 days 16 hours ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 3 days 17 hours ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 3 days 19 hours ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 3 days 21 hours ago