Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Multi-tower project to add to #Mimico @GOtransit #development hub. https://t.co/qWlVle5kta #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/Sh0qq3ieXY — 42 min 44 sec ago
- Glazing installation gets "To the Point" at @Tridel's Ten York. https://t.co/8idjxSBXH9 #RealEstate #Toronto… https://t.co/QtXEQkRJf7 — 1 hour 19 min ago
- RT @torontoism: Toronto Growth 2017: King West, Queen West... via @Urban_Toronto https://t.co/YWKOQNlLe1 #architecture #yimby… https://t.co/2Is0hnnxiI — 1 hour 34 min ago
- More from @IDSToronto, on till Sunday at the Convention Centre. #IDS17 #IDSToronto #Toronto #PartisanArch https://t.co/FDrV6FIDJy — 1 hour 35 min ago
- Work on the @DiamondSchmitt-designed University Place continues. https://t.co/5iX8pfQeDG #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/rgMO8XkBhx — 2 hours 57 min ago
- Live from @IDSToronto at the Convention Centre, #StoneAgeFolk #Design #IDS17 #IDSToronto #Toronto https://t.co/kCa4vU2k0d — 3 hours 36 min ago