Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @Lifetime_Dev: Life happens between the lines at #WhitehausTO — condos at #YongeEglinton from the mid $200s https://t.co/uyEKmhoc08 — 7 hours 20 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @35Wabash by @ZincToronto, coming soon to #Toronto's Roncesvalles area https://t.co/FHSfX54D31 — 10 hours 14 min ago
- MT @tarionwarranty: Tip: Test smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors this month. https://t.co/kDkvHhpKW5 — 11 hours 50 min ago
- The #TTC is holding a public meeting to discuss a second exit for Donalnds #subway station https://t.co/2sNguT1QbN #Toronto #infrastructure — 13 hours 42 min ago
- Glazing is complete on @BrookfieldProp's @BayAdelaideCtr East Tower in Downtown #Toronto https://t.co/buVpYbc4k5 https://t.co/FDSFU68zaO — 14 hours 20 min ago
- RT @AragonForward: More space to live at Enigma on the Park. Have you heard about these amenities? https://t.co/I0nMXbGbXg #Bloordale — 14 hours 45 min ago