Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Find out the hottest #condo, #development and #realestate stories that we ran over the last month! http://t.co/ANJzX59UCm — 14 hours 27 min ago
- An extension to #Toronto's pedestrian PATH network now brings people all the way to Queens Quay http://t.co/kGajsctBge #WaterParkPlace — 14 hours 57 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Berwick by Andrin Homes, currently under construction near Yonge and Eglinton http://t.co/JmgwHZTItI — 15 hours 27 min ago
- More of the design details of @AlliedREIT's QRC West are appearing on the office building as construction progresses. http://t.co/kwi1LlpOpI — 20 hours 32 min ago
- What were the hottest stories, threads, and dataBase files on UrbanToronto in September? These projects fascinated: http://t.co/ANJzX59UCm — 22 hours 33 min ago
- Concord Adex has submitted an application to the City of #Toronto to build its skyscraping 'Signature' #condo towers. http://t.co/OneRJcFL2Q — 23 hours 20 min ago