Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #PhotooftheDay looks down the barrel of the "Time Tunnel" installation in Budapest Park.… https://t.co/ViIMN2dQo8 — 1 hour 33 min ago
- Cladding Almost Complete at 2nd Phase of @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer. https://t.co/CLfVDNSgk2 #Toronto #Construction… https://t.co/mjFeHZOUj1 — 3 hours 3 min ago
- #Construction of @ChestnutHillDev's Lotus Condos is under way in Bayview Village. https://t.co/Db4wKVyP8c #Toronto… https://t.co/WYjpzaL3sT — 14 hours 3 min ago
- Presentation centre (by Cecconi Simone) for the @waterworksto #condos opening tonight… and it's stunning: https://t.co/gruJIx1dFS — 14 hours 22 min ago
- New Condo/Townhomes #Development by Lalu Canada Coming to Lawrence & Birchmount. https://t.co/XtwZIA7q0Y #Toronto… https://t.co/SCbi7HuBNP — 14 hours 33 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer on Lansdowne Ave. https://t.co/HS6NCaapNn #Toronto… https://t.co/CKRrcdYqva — 15 hours 3 min ago