Today's photo of the day is another great skyline shot from Skyjacked. He's become known for capturing great images from his perch high above the towers. Here we are looking north along Yonge Street from the L Tower. Directly in front of The Bay, we can see the the two construction cranes of One Bloor East.
popular dataBase projects
- A masked protector watches over trick-or-treaters in today's special Halloween-themed #PhotoOfTheDay. http://t.co/MR7GkRrhpV — 40 min 14 sec ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Aquavista at Bayside, a new development by @Tridel coming to #Toronto's waterfront. http://t.co/SisglHMugU — 14 hours 28 min ago
- A new video and renderings provide new details of design for #CadillacFairview's 54-storey 160 Front West http://t.co/8L8rU94CbQ #Toronto — 15 hours 42 min ago
- We take a look inside of the @UofT's new Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport. http://t.co/hseFQBJFqI — 17 hours 51 min ago
- @Urbanation Q3 #condo market results show that the #Toronto market is having a very good year: http://t.co/UMnGvJOr8e — 20 hours 37 min ago
- The Bond #condos by @Lifetime_Dev is now above ground. The @core_architects design is heading to 40 or 42 floors up. http://t.co/5un6uk4FGH — 21 hours 42 min ago