Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Sustainable neighbourhood design goes hand-in-hand with green building design. Check out http://t.co/rs0mlWgZ0E @enbridgegasnews — 5 hours 57 min ago
- @Daniels1ParkPl is taking its place on the the #Toronto #skyline as it rises above renewed Regent Park http://t.co/02rZIWRt9z #TOdevelopment — 7 hours 30 min ago
- Vote on the @WaterfrontTO contest to name a new street in Toronto's nascent Bayside Neighbourhood http://t.co/FZ8k0wjR8Y #TOinfrastructure — 10 hours 42 min ago
- @PurePlaza's Musée Condos at Bathurst and Adelaide is featured as today's #ProjectOfTheDay! http://t.co/WCAlcKZp5L — 10 hours 57 min ago
- Puddles in Nathan Phillips Square mark the start of the rainy season in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/Hcu9fOpmHW — 11 hours 56 min ago
- Whole Foods getting ready to open at Hullmark Centre at Yonge and Sheppard #toronto #condos #cre @Tridel http://t.co/uDBc7GcNza — 13 hours 12 min ago