Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Heartwood The Beach #condo foregrounds sustainable features and natural design https://t.co/FSe91H1ogM @Fieldgatehomes @HullmarkDev #Toronto — 4 hours 52 min ago
- Efficient design marks University Studios, which offer investors #rental income student suites @UOIT in Oshawa https://t.co/5wZqCv2ogA — 5 hours 42 min ago
- We're still accepting applications for the Social Media & Community Manager position. Info here: https://t.co/CCfKAQkMl2 — 6 hours 13 min ago
- Waterview #Condos in #Grimsby by @LJMDevelopment is today's #ProjectOfTheDay https://t.co/mbN80bl2xL https://t.co/IKQNuXoh08 — 7 hours 41 min ago
- .@UofT's colourful Terrence Donnelly Centre is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/NMGsvVUPU2 https://t.co/acZSxaDPdI — 8 hours 6 min ago
- RT @pureplaza: The Met is set to be the first condo project that’s located next to a subway station in the #905 https://t.co/73iNHUgjs4 — 19 hours 2 min ago