Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, @Morguard's new rental development nearing completion in Forest Hill http://t.co/fNbsJAEdTO — 5 hours 50 min ago
- @onnigroup's Westlake growing with 4th tower: Encore. #Condo development includes lots of retail at base. http://t.co/x43QNH6byl #Toronto — 6 hours 55 min ago
- @DanielsErinMill residents will enjoy extensive amenities at the new #condos across from Erin Mills Town Centre http://t.co/Odj1GzhuKV — 8 hours 49 min ago
- Updated plans offer new details for @RyersonU Church Street Development in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/8a9gFVFBgm — 10 hours 15 min ago
- Signage now up at the site of @LashGroupCA's @BarringtonCondo at Bathurst and St. Clair. http://t.co/GLjTQAJ0OP — 11 hours 8 min ago
- Thinking about Ottawa, shocked by violence, looking forward to end of chaos and return to peace in capital of the best country in the world. — 12 hours 42 min ago