Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus, a new #condo #development by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to Bayview and Sheppard. http://t.co/EMjIDZTP6y — 2 hours 25 min ago
- How big is @Westbankcorp's proposal for Honest Eds? Models & info from the consultation shows: http://t.co/3Gz74GiRPp #Toronto #development — 3 hours 54 min ago
- It's never simple removing the crane from a completed skyscraper. We watch how it was done at @chazyorkville http://t.co/tEN1UIqzb9 #Toronto — 5 hours 44 min ago
- Ontario to amend Planning Act and Development Charges Act to increase public input, limit OMB appeals, and more. See http://t.co/upB6I2w953 — 8 hours 14 min ago
- A comprehensive look at @westbankcorp's plans for #HonestEds and Mirvish Village: http://t.co/jNR75fYyuj #Toronto #development — 9 hours 5 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday compares the dramatically changed view at Bloor and Balmuto from 2009 and today! http://t.co/7vytfKUrun #Toronto #tbt — 11 hours 25 min ago