Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 20 hours 23 min ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 20 hours 57 min ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 23 hours 34 min ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 1 day 1 hour ago
- New works going on in the ground at Eglinton and the Allen for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT http://t.co/jNdGrwv4BK #TOinfrastructure — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Podium levels are nearly complete at @CityzenGroup, Fernbrook and @CastlepointNuma's Backstage On The Esplanade! http://t.co/xOrBZJaHfy — 1 day 2 hours ago