Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is Avenue & Park by @stafforddev - https://t.co/OqradbPIeo #Toronto #RealEstate #Development https://t.co/pw4bqNRTsG — 3 hours 4 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay takes us to #Toronto's Port Lands for a #sunset view. https://t.co/3MiEYNfAqm #Photography… https://t.co/brA57vkrUA — 3 hours 34 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For arrives at @UofT & continues west of downtown #Toronto. https://t.co/F5NTSS7bA8 #Development… https://t.co/bwdLjgqR7x — 4 hours 1 min ago
- Lakeshore East Rail Corridor expanding for @GOtransit Regional Express Rail (RER) service. https://t.co/yQPrgcCTwa… https://t.co/MfCDdqCpgf — 5 hours 30 min ago
- #RealEstate: @moddevelopments' Massey Tower on the rise in downtown core. https://t.co/RjLySnM3qq #Toronto… https://t.co/b8OedMx62x — 5 hours 59 min ago
- RT @TTCStuart: We're getting there. Third rail power-up nears on Line 1 extension. https://t.co/YhbneO2Rc1 — 6 hours 1 min ago