Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- A sunset view of the #Toronto skyline is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! https://t.co/2BiGTDBvPa https://t.co/4vFh77ut2L — 5 hours 59 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Backstage by @CityzenGroup , @Fernbrook_Homes , and Castlepoint https://t.co/a6KQzgpSAz https://t.co/MT4zbk2nSN — 7 hours 19 min ago
- Canada Day Weekend reading: Fox Harb'r NS offers amazing Homes-Away-From-Home in Nova Scotia https://t.co/QWAnzmSlFf https://t.co/RYBbLrvRli — 8 hours 9 min ago
- We tour one of the most photographed buildings now going up in #Toronto: the EY Tower https://t.co/wfLmf2Y6HK https://t.co/1AbAg0OQbH — 9 hours 19 min ago
- 20 #TTC stns now have bike self-repair facilities, and more bike parking has come to others #Toronto https://t.co/uxaxSCOdCk @CycleToronto — 9 hours 51 min ago
- We check out 75 on the Esplanade #condos by @HarhayDev, Carttera, @_archAlliance_ https://t.co/COsJxAZB7L #Toronto https://t.co/w06vw1W09t — 10 hours 35 min ago