Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
Photo of the Day: L Tower on a Sunny Day
January 7, 2013 1:00 am | by Editor | Comments
popular dataBase projects
- Images of a Zeidler-designed 69-storey Queen & Yonge tower for Cadillac Fairview were not quite ready when leaked. t.co/C6eLy6LAuK
- @larrylarry @ibigroup Thanks for catching that! The article, she's fixed!
- The latest work @RipleysAquaCA and @TourCNTower Entry Pavilion now hints at the final look. We catch up with progress t.co/vgNv8muzLs
- Toronto's look and feel comes from more than the work of architects. KDA's work also permeates our bustling town. t.co/S3gtChKi4X
- @SkyJacked793 Need to get you on this project
- @TheDirtCo rental is cool!