Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by Madison Homes and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St Clair west of Avenue http://t.co/rr9SQqZ7Yk — 16 hours 22 min ago
- We are back at the @RyersonU Student Learning Ctr for a progress tour, with lots of detail and a video! http://t.co/B3bFgeS3by #Toronto — 17 hours 36 min ago
- @Metrolinx plan for GO RER promising. We need #TOpoli ticians to make sure it's implemented well! http://t.co/XVufDBq8mY @CityRailToronto — 18 hours 23 min ago
- Downtown #Toronto getting green pinstripes at Oxford Properties' RBC WaterPark Place III as green roofs go in http://t.co/5vAs20kUrP #DTAH — 18 hours 56 min ago
- INDX #Condos now the height of neighbouring historic Graphic Arts Bldg in Dntn #Toronto http://t.co/Q4jbcCKAEQ @Lifetime_Dev @CentreCourtDev — 19 hours 47 min ago
- Qube #Condos by First Avenue Properties brings mid-rise density to The Queensway at Royal York http://t.co/Ylb57wAFjA #toronto #realestate — 1 day 1 hour ago