Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #TheBean #Condos by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin Street north of #Eglinton http://t.co/b7eFGDPmH2 — 1 day 6 hours ago
- @sheridancollege breaks ground for Hazel McCallion Campus expansion and renames business school in honour of alumnus http://t.co/1Uw2anZ1Co — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Toronto considering #DevelopmentPermitSystem to replace the current planning rules and regs. @RyersonU hosted a talk: http://t.co/sGdrKGGZTr — 1 day 8 hours ago
- The South Tower at @Daniels1ParkPl is nearing completion as this market #condo takes centre stage in Regent Park. http://t.co/9l7NvI788k — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Backstage on the Esplanade #condos now ⅔ of way to 36 storeys in Downtown #Toronto. http://t.co/ZqWt2kUU7t @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 1 day 10 hours ago
- The crane is coming down at @GreatGulf and @Lifetime_Dev's X2 #condos at Jarvis and Charles in central #Toronto http://t.co/COUgtBVfBC — 1 day 12 hours ago