Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station by @pureplaza, coming soon to #Toronto's Church-Wellesley Village http://t.co/C8mISak51H — 2 days 10 hours ago
- New Peel Memorial Centre topped off yesterday in #Brampton, to join the @OslerHealth system, opening in 2016. http://t.co/YzCxpfbbX7 — 2 days 11 hours ago
- Opening today for 1 wk @TheBloorCinema is @bikes_vs_cars, a doc on the struggle to improve cycling #infrastructure http://t.co/itPeW9MORu — 2 days 14 hours ago
- RT @EdwardSkira: Amazing aerial views of 50 cities around the world @Arch2O http://t.co/dtawu8h3cf #photos #cities — 2 days 15 hours ago
- The Globe and Mail Centre in #Toronto's Downtown east side is now 9 floors high. http://t.co/ruMD9Q3a3Y #FirstGulf @DiamondSchmitt — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Yorkville Avenue is looking better everyday as more sections of the makeover are completed http://t.co/5UwxY2tiCs @BloorYorkville #Toronto — 2 days 18 hours ago