Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Progress at Waterllnk #condos at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup and Fernbrook http://t.co/3G86xf2wbv #TOdevelopment — 2 hours 47 min ago
- Toronto Chief Planner @jen_keesmaat talks up the Planning Dept's 1st Annual Report http://t.co/KrGNCAfrqR #TOdevelopment — 3 hours 35 min ago
- Celsius #Condos by Shiu Pong just shy of topping out in #NorthYorkCentre http://t.co/JrCMWEz8yp #TOdevelopment — 6 hours 55 min ago
- Cranes at Wilshire Grand supertall #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #skyscrapers #picoftheday… http://t.co/q9OtsShzGX — 7 hours 12 min ago
- A little Walt and a little Frank in LA #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #gehry #disney #losangeles… http://t.co/enYm05Pdxa — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Whiskey A Go Go at Sunset and Clark. New UrbanLA residence #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #losangeles… http://t.co/sf9w9zsvwB — 2 days 9 hours ago