Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- @1Yorkville will be a standout on #Toronto's uptown skyline, but inside, the #condo amenities will be the standout. http://t.co/nlmLmD0QEd — 4 hours 34 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/mwpQJ138AR — 5 hours 44 min ago
- We catch up with work on the #TTC's upcoming Downsview Park subway station on the Spadina extension http://t.co/UxebYKuwKv #Toronto #transit — 6 hours 4 min ago
- @ChestnutHillDev and @FortressRDI teaming up for mid-rise Lotus #condos across from Bayview Village Mall http://t.co/3pDpczVnex #Toronto — 6 hours 48 min ago
- New images of @MirvishGehryTO now posted to UT's dataBase file for the project. Check out http://t.co/y9AB6HZrkW #Toronto #condos — 7 hours 31 min ago
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 10 hours 9 min ago