Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Briar Hill City Towns, a new project by @mymadisonhome https://t.co/vSwHPqUVTA https://t.co/FxkFCuFUU0 — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Gairloch & Centrestone's @383Sorauren #condo has topped off in #Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood https://t.co/S7xHz4jwYb @_archAlliance_ — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Our story on Eldon Garnet's Artifacts of Memory now up: impactful #PublicArt at Five St. Joseph https://t.co/I2RrNFNz6U @moddevelopments — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Disused Jarvis St. retail space to become @MLSEFoundation facility for at-risk youth https://t.co/loNUVVj014 https://t.co/tO82hWD83N — 1 day 20 hours ago
- New rendering of Sail Condos highlights north facade & ground realm https://t.co/yJohJ6J3jk https://t.co/FsXjm2w5mW https://t.co/3qRVjp2Y6I — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Eldon Garnet feted as Artifacts of Memory dedicated at 5 St Joseph #PublicArt #Toronto @moddevelopments #GraywoodDev https://t.co/JXFdB6QGQN — 1 day 22 hours ago