Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Concord Adex has submitted an application to the City of #Toronto to build its skyscraping 'Signature' #condo towers. http://t.co/OneRJcFL2Q — 3 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Berwick by Andrin Homes, currently under construction near Yonge and Eglinton http://t.co/GavaMAswgm — 5 hours 18 min ago
- An infrared shot of the #Toronto #skyline viewed from the Chester Hill Lookout is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay. http://t.co/YyMqxHLuJs — 5 hours 23 min ago
- New @GOtransit bus terminal slated for massive Bay St #Toronto #development. Get the full story! http://t.co/NaME8y7RFg — 18 hours 23 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Riverside Square by @STREETCARlofts, coming soon to Queen and the DVP! http://t.co/mdPNXVLxWM — 19 hours 22 min ago
- @STREETCARlofts gearing up to transform Queen-Broadview area with Riverside Square, #condos + much more http://t.co/wh9idqIUiq @rawdesignTO — 21 hours 19 min ago