Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- This week's #GrowthtoWatch for takes us to South #Etobicoke. https://t.co/5IUDWRte6e #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/qk4qTIMD8Q — 8 hours 35 min ago
- New submission reactivates high-rise plan at Sherway Gardens. https://t.co/MYUmyIov4N #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/EBLrmTprb2 — 8 hours 50 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @Mattamy_Homes' Vita on the Lake. https://t.co/U8FnTxYJzY #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/b4wcfQHcP1 — 9 hours 4 min ago
- #RealEstate: @diamantedev's Mirabella Condominiums seeks site plan approval. https://t.co/DnzZG1OJW6 #Toronto… https://t.co/hdxKrZw7JM — 9 hours 15 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features an institutional landmark at @UofTMississauga - https://t.co/l9uNIm00g3 #GTA… https://t.co/vrQES2LJ6r — 9 hours 20 min ago
- RT @GiveMeLibertyTO: .@Urban_Toronto published some updated plans for the @LibertyMrkt development for #LibertyVillage:… https://t.co/SY3gx4lThw — 10 hours 43 min ago