Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza by @Camrost, coming to #Toronto's #Yorkville area. http://t.co/Iy6mM9SAIW — 14 hours 8 min ago
- Last #condo topping off at H&W's @fontanamarkham site while public realm improvements bring some urban sophistication http://t.co/zWAY7nhCOF — 15 hours 48 min ago
- Luminous Veil atop #Toronto's Prince Edward Viaduct is, after 12 years, finally luminous! http://t.co/Oi7HEaZbGQ #infrastructure #PublicArt — 18 hours 36 min ago
- With several recent completions at Union Stn, there's still much to do. We check in on the platform area. http://t.co/qEJVQf71iu #Toronto — 20 hours 26 min ago
- A nice roundup of popular #Toronto #condos! http://t.co/qdf8eNxnTC — 22 hours 10 min ago
- X marks the spot of #Toronto's bustling #Yonge and King intersection in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/UCCGCMkoVQ — 1 day 17 min ago