Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- #Construction is set to begin on the @Pier27Tower - https://t.co/SZFV9QZunE #Toronto #RealEstate #Construction… https://t.co/QRRlGbfcyW — 3 hours 19 min ago
- MT @tarionwarranty: A closer view into inspecting your #floors and #stairs during the Pre-Delivery Inspection. https://t.co/J4ODpQGvsO — 3 hours 30 min ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: Canvas Condominiums designed by @GCarchitects for @MarlinSpring. https://t.co/RqWdlZd1j1 #Toronto… https://t.co/bvE5XDw2if — 6 hours 8 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a view of @ConcertProp's 88 Scott Street. https://t.co/cluRzwan9K #Toronto… https://t.co/brdDEdZimv — 7 hours 8 min ago
- #Community & #Agriculture Takes Prominent Role at @DanielsErinMill #Development. https://t.co/eBih3B8szM #GTA… https://t.co/UBEe0BDR4r — 8 hours 9 min ago
- #RealEstate News: @greatgulf Awarded Innovation in LEED Residential by Canada Green Building Council. #Toronto #Construction #Development — 15 hours 20 min ago