Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- The Lightbox has a holiday treat for architecture buffs: 3D Cathedrals of Culture brings you into 6 great bldgs around the world. @TIFF_NET — 14 hours 25 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Westlake Encore by @OnniGroup, coming soon to Etobicoke's Humber Bay Shores area. http://t.co/9njZnoDhi1 — 16 hours 10 min ago
- Our 1st story from yesterday's Tableau #condos tour goes floor-by-floor through this @UrbanCapital project http://t.co/PVUxRM2dk6 #Toronto — 16 hours 37 min ago
- Erin Mills Town Centre renos reach another milestone as its new main entrance opens. Lots going on inside still! http://t.co/2xmBdRlitX — 18 hours 24 sec ago
- 7 St Thomas is a new 9-storey office development in #Toronto's Bloor-Yorkville with a cool @HaririPontarini design: http://t.co/PJGgpJKmC3 — 19 hours 37 min ago
- Thanks for the tour of QRC West @AlliedREIT! Coolest new offices in #Toronto?! @sweenyco @castconnex @stephensoneng http://t.co/LoHdi44uxb — 21 hours 4 min ago