Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Carnaby #Condos by @STREETCARlofts at Queen + Gladstone is transforming formerly derelict site: http://t.co/4YXrXYqYjC #Toronto #development — 59 min 28 sec ago
- A unique view of some Frank Gehry-designed details at the @agotoronto is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/6QWE1IJua9 — 3 hours 26 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Harmony Village Sheppard by City Core, coming soon to Sheppard and Warden in #Scarborough http://t.co/shGqDfhRMW — 3 hours 36 min ago
- RT @tarionwarranty: Our 2015 Annual Public Meeting summary was published on http://t.co/ioMhOMMaNn. Find it here: http://t.co/C1P5Qj4RUR — 4 hours 5 min ago
- RT @tridel: Bloorvista at Islington Terrace. A most connected address. Registration now open. http://t.co/Z7hFwKHYiz http://t.co/b4YD8J3GIY — 14 hours 51 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to the Bayview and Sheppard area of North York http://t.co/8VXA9ZG2tx — 17 hours 31 min ago