Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 14 hours 3 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Westlake Encore, a new 46-storey condo by @OnniGroup, coming to Park Lawn Rd in Etobicoke http://t.co/Orm4LICHB7 — 14 hours 12 min ago
- It's huge: @IIDEX Canada hits #Toronto in 2 wks combining with other Design, Architecture, Construction trade shows http://t.co/lQ7ChNR9OZ — 17 hours 34 min ago
- Clever design marks @AragonForward's Enigma on the Park #condo in #Toronto's Bloordale neighbourhood. http://t.co/LKZPrYGgWQ @QuadrangleArch — 18 hours 10 min ago
- We catch up with work at the #TTC's Pioneer Village Station on the Spadina Subway Extension http://t.co/CpJW4mL0Jo #Toronto #transit #TYSSE — 20 hours 58 min ago
- Bryan Tuckey, President & CEO of @BILDgta takes on our #InsiderQ&A today. Check it out here: http://t.co/H8sLjnXlxs — 22 hours 21 min ago