Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- We talk with former mayor John Sewell about city affairs and 'How We Changed Toronto', his new book: http://t.co/nD4KnRszwY #TOpoli — 4 hours 3 min ago
- Think traffic is bad in Toronto? How about carmaggedon! http://t.co/aAtduIStbS #china #cars #traffic http://t.co/ywVaPQEM1g — 7 hours 38 min ago
- Gupta Group's Rosedale on Bloor #condos will also feature a Canopy by Hilton hotel http://t.co/lf5krDn0as #Toronto #realestate #development — 7 hours 54 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday compares a view over #Toronto's historic St. Lawrence Hall from 2005 with a current one: http://t.co/lsnkQjwbee #tbt — 8 hours 58 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features the new @SunLife Tower in #Toronto's #SouthCore http://t.co/48kMmFoaT5 @michaelmuraz http://t.co/XtyIFo3HoN — 10 hours 31 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is W Towns by First Avenue Properties, coming soon to #Toronto's Weston and Lawrence area. http://t.co/HaYABV6M7P — 10 hours 46 min ago