Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- #ThrowbackThursday checks out the view from Yonge and Shuter Streets today and looks for new towers: http://t.co/ISx3FRcPd5 #Toronto #tbt — 2 hours 45 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a view of the Canada Malting Silos, Billy Bishop Airport and Lake Ontario. http://t.co/z5kOn5bXbu — 4 hours 28 min ago
- Check out 50 at Wellesley Station, a new #condo by @PurePlaza that will add density above the #TTC's Line 1. http://t.co/eiBQpcplla — 4 hours 58 min ago
- Heritage Gate by @DunparHomes mirrors the warmth of historic Streetsville through modern methods http://t.co/zIIqV0yJxe #Mississauga #condos — 15 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, a #rental #development by @Morguard, nearing completion in #ForestHill http://t.co/Ju3LD8SCjE — 17 hours 54 min ago
- Tableau #Condos by @UrbanCapital, Malibu, & ALIT, already looks like a new #Toronto landmark 1 year before completion http://t.co/0ZwlvyzW4M — 23 hours 26 min ago