Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @AragonForward: On Instagram? Check out our page for #design and #realestate: http://t.co/YXDoNEDIqW — 1 hour 56 min ago
- RT @STREETCARlofts: Our April suite of the month gives you a peak inside the Carnaby on Queen West: http://t.co/4bjla15LxT — 3 hours 11 min ago
- RT @mymadisonhome: A few more new snaps on-site at #TheMadison,with our project manager Lucas: http://t.co/m3p7jxAWMM http://t.co/Oyool4BXAY — 4 hours 1 min ago
- Our full report on @GreatGulf's ground breaking for Monde today is here: http://t.co/wHkaf32ksZ #Toronto #realestate #development — 4 hours 6 min ago
- RT @tridel: #101Erskine - PH10 sold out. Updated availability online at http://t.co/nIEY3Bsplv http://t.co/uz28DiJCRl — 4 hours 21 min ago
- While Monde is now starting construction, @GreatGulf's One Bloor is towering higher at Yonge & Bloor http://t.co/s0A9J8SER5 #Toronto #condos — 5 hours 16 min ago