Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- E #Condos site is growing while demolition continues to make way for midtown #Toronto project http://t.co/vzPOI7NdWe @BazisInc @MetropiaDev — 5 hours 19 min ago
- Beautiful new Atos Markham Pan Am/Parapan Am Centre designed by @BHarchitects now open to the public http://t.co/VP6CDIbfFI @TO2015 — 6 hours 24 min ago
- Cool Bergeron Ctr of Eng Excellence to be new home of @LassondeSchool @YorkUniversity, now topped out: http://t.co/rkzVHLtRWm @ZASArchitects — 7 hours 28 sec ago
- Leasing is gearing up for the south tower at @Morguard's Heathview luxury #rentals in #Toronto's Forest Hill nghbrhd: http://t.co/qKjUuwdlUq — 9 hours 10 min ago
- As #HowardParkResidences 1 rises, incentives make phase 2 very attractive in Roncesvalles Village: http://t.co/HJh4MjelRL #Toronto #condos — 9 hours 50 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condos, a new #development by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to Dufferin Street. http://t.co/0HJuNiepBH — 11 hours 20 min ago