Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Know a transportation writer? We're on the lookout: https://t.co/m8jeJJCRJ6 #Toronto #Transit #Jobs #Urban https://t.co/ywMhwG22k1 — 14 hours 41 min ago
- @KatiaOsokine Thanks so much Katia! — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Alvaro Siza: A Gateway to the Alhambra opens at #Toronto's @AgaKhanMuseum https://t.co/iLBrPEXMRv #architecture https://t.co/TPJVmSGIqe — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Ground Breaking Celebrates #Construction at ELAD's Fifth On The Park. https://t.co/6huuFt1A7Y #Toronto #RealEstate https://t.co/IwftRzAEIW — 1 day 10 hours ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: @pureplaza 's 50 At Wellesley Station. https://t.co/YEI0JpMlFf #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo https://t.co/7kUIpULAdC — 1 day 10 hours ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Centre Island Pier. https://t.co/BYxiootXjn #Photography #Toronto #Views #CityofTO #TorontoIslands https://t.co/uOt9BnnUxI — 1 day 10 hours ago