Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- #KingStreetPilot meeting presents 3 options for 'Transit-First' Corridor. https://t.co/6lk2OpxXOz #TransitTO… https://t.co/580MLUZjAg — 4 hours 9 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer on Lansdowne Ave. https://t.co/A8qkyQmLHJ #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/bt0yFzsAoL — 4 hours 39 min ago
- Downtown office market records all-time record low vacancy. https://t.co/vSriIiWR74 #Toronto #TOpoli #Investment… https://t.co/OBGnObGVdH — 7 hours 9 min ago
- #Metrolinx considers options on fare integration. https://t.co/iQDsNe552T #Toronto #TransitTO #TOpoli… https://t.co/9o0C5vqD69 — 9 hours 9 min ago
- Our #GrowthtoWatch for series continues up to northern #Scarborough. https://t.co/NwHuiuYZxG #RealEstate #TOpoli… https://t.co/EQFteFzERF — 10 hours 9 min ago
- #RealEstate: Cladding rises on 561 Sherbourne St by @ibigroup - https://t.co/1gNslJyv3z #Toronto #Development… https://t.co/ALFQG0A18W — 11 hours 9 min ago