Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West in #Toronto http://t.co/S5XgxYRfe0 — 7 hours 23 min ago
- New suites have been released at 90 Niagara by @Fieldgatehomes. The intimate #condo is in #Toronto's trendy King West http://t.co/me5djuu9rp — 9 hours 34 min ago
- Renderings give us our first look at @RoyalparkHomes' The Bean #Condos, coming to Dufferin Street north of Eglinton. http://t.co/sOJxbLYYPz — 14 hours 17 min ago
- Work on the EY Tower at Oxford Properties' Richmond Adelaide Centre is close to grade level in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/w8jWdg5yxN — 15 hours 29 min ago
- The Third Quarter 2014 Condominium Report by @TREBhome is out, showing stable growth http://t.co/KfZwxB1Irl #Toronto #condos — 15 hours 58 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West in #Toronto http://t.co/3qzaKRRtGw — 17 hours 17 min ago