Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- Great summary of @Metrolinx Transit Funding Panel consultation findings. Check out http://t.co/Wo1jH3wouQ #TOinfrastructure #TOtransit — 2 hours 29 min ago
- ELAD launches incentives program for remaining suites at first three Emerald City towers. http://t.co/W8Lj8d6hMm #TOrealestate — 3 hours 29 min ago
- @Metrolinx and @HydroOne commence EA for electrification of the #UnionPearsonExpress http://t.co/o3NsxHjsR1 #TOdevelopment — 4 hours 39 min ago
- Lovely shot of @AuraCondominium and its impact on Yonge Street - massive! @rizdhanji #UTForum http://t.co/VwN8h57s5p — 5 hours 52 min ago
- Fastwurms art collective brings nature & wonder to Liberty Village at Tower at King West by @PurePlaza http://t.co/kBSA67M7Gz #TOpublicart — 6 hours 41 min ago
- Some awesome shots of Canada Square and Y&E today and back in the day #cre #UTForum http://t.co/NRHgZ01IY7 — 6 hours 52 min ago