Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @tridel: #Alto at Parkside - the 2Z+D suite design is sold out! Updated availability online at http://t.co/yYdspwxmVH — 12 hours 54 min ago
- #SavicHomes to host VIP registrants at #AvalonUrbanTowns in #Kitchener, Canada's Tech Triangle, #realestate #condos http://t.co/N9qGy4aOtK — 14 hours 50 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is the @TrumpTO, standing tall at the corner of Bay and Adelaide in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/PBHTGScPsQ — 16 hours 24 min ago
- Scale model at @TheDanielsCorp's Regent Pk sales centre gives insight into area's future http://t.co/k8LRc8V9aF #Toronto #condo #development — 17 hours 24 min ago
- MT @pureplaza: Coming soon to170 Spadina. Check out some of the #restaurants residents can look forward to trying http://t.co/shCDYTmTUr — 18 hours 14 sec ago
- RT @EmpireEDS: New photos just added from the event last Saturday! Like and share them with all your friends!... http://t.co/gJSEOpvupE — 19 hours 6 sec ago