Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- @CaseyHouseTO preparing to expand with @HaririPontarini-designed facility on Jarvis Street in #Toronto http://t.co/WoyWhSrFAu #development — 2 hours 19 min ago
- The Madison on Eglinton east of Yonge will appear to fly up now: http://t.co/2bEkOB0gBR @mymadisonhome @KirkorArchitect #Toronto #condos — 6 hours 7 min ago
- Senses #Condos in #Oakville being launched by @Empire_Living this weekend with Whole Foods incentive! @EmpireRain http://t.co/3Nw6BVxveP — 6 hours 10 min ago
- A different angle of @S_Calatrava's Allen Lambert Galleria at @BrookfieldPLTO is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/d3Zohq7uNE — 7 hours 45 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/Thz6Mkthcx — 8 hours 1 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @fontanamarkham by H&W Developments, currently under construction in Downtown #Markham. http://t.co/TtYBz4zOhC — 20 hours 56 min ago