Today's photo was shot from Jarvis Street at The Esplanade. Here we're looking westward on a cold, sunny winter day and have a clear shot at L Tower with its signature curve. This has to be one of the most-photographed buildings on UrbanToronto over the last several months. The Daniel Libeskind-designed building will change the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood forever and is poised to become one of the area's landmarks.
popular dataBase projects
- .@mytributehome's Stephen Deveaux Chair of @bildgta speaks at AGM lunch https://t.co/WY7HPjmVd1 — 1 hour 48 min ago
- Picasso #Condos views of #Toronto are pretty great, with lots of other projects seen from it: https://t.co/eFIXrFMSiC @monarch_group — 3 hours 11 min ago
- Fundraising events by @ConcertProp provide for skilled trades training, leading to jobs and easing worker shortages: https://t.co/DboPSNGYAt — 3 hours 19 min ago
- What was hottest on UT in November? Here are the top news stories, dataBase files and Forum threads: https://t.co/lbSYpJVuCv #topping-off — 4 hours 11 min ago
- #November's UT #PhotoOfTheMonth and runner-up both feature #Toronto's great outdoors https://t.co/u10yOTQRsK https://t.co/9d7LB0UyVg — 6 hours 1 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Nautique Lakefront Residences, a new high-rise #condo coming to #Burlington's waterfront https://t.co/MineGsQ40B — 6 hours 26 min ago