Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Revised submission advances two-tower midtown #rental by @NEUFarchitectes & Benvenuto Group.… https://t.co/3w9Bduqnat — 3 hours 10 min ago
- Two Podiums, One Tower revealed for @3XN_GXN-designed 552 Church. https://t.co/zBEVp7xzbO #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/YmoIjOzGp9 — 14 hours 41 min ago
- #Education: @sheridancollege's Hazel McCallion Campus expands in #Mississauga. https://t.co/wwT59XwBlx #GTA… https://t.co/8Z16xSmWO3 — 15 hours 6 min ago
- Cladding underway as forming nears completion at @mymadisonhome's ZIGG Condos. https://t.co/LAIfEhIjld #Toronto… https://t.co/nPp3paA4k1 — 15 hours 35 min ago
- Musée, a 17-storey tower designed by @QuadrangleArch for @pureplaza is our #ProjectoftheDay.… https://t.co/4H32LWSVeJ — 17 hours 10 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay is a dawn view of the city's changing #skyline. https://t.co/oNglVRpdae #Toronto… https://t.co/sa61VEvStU — 17 hours 40 min ago