Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, @Morguard's new rental development nearing completion in Forest Hill http://t.co/HiD9z8s90Q — 1 hour 5 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West in #Toronto http://t.co/S5XgxYRfe0 — 14 hours 53 min ago
- New suites have been released at 90 Niagara by @Fieldgatehomes. The intimate #condo is in #Toronto's trendy King West http://t.co/me5djuu9rp — 17 hours 5 min ago
- Renderings give us our first look at @RoyalparkHomes' The Bean #Condos, coming to Dufferin Street north of Eglinton. http://t.co/sOJxbLYYPz — 21 hours 48 min ago
- Work on the EY Tower at Oxford Properties' Richmond Adelaide Centre is close to grade level in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/w8jWdg5yxN — 23 hours 42 sec ago
- The Third Quarter 2014 Condominium Report by @TREBhome is out, showing stable growth http://t.co/KfZwxB1Irl #Toronto #condos — 23 hours 29 min ago