Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @danielswtrfront - https://t.co/fSAFjSMm4k #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/7M1vMtJhSZ — 10 hours 46 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows Toronto's East Bayfront district. https://t.co/GUlMTyCD2U #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/zLZHQU3Fla — 11 hours 2 min ago
- North York Central @torontolibrary undergoing extensive renovations. https://t.co/rH98GLohAH #Toronto #Architecture… https://t.co/oiXJtQgE4N — 11 hours 37 min ago
- Redesigned proposal emerges for @LanterraDev's Artists' Alley on Simcoe St. https://t.co/G2eL8JtyoD #Toronto… https://t.co/Bgn8FIc0fT — 12 hours 17 min ago
- 7.3 Acre Bloor-Dufferin site to be redeveloped into #Community Hub & High School . https://t.co/MJmNG33B7I #Toronto… https://t.co/wsJ0xwg1WZ — 13 hours 13 min ago
- We toured INDX & Karma Condos and saw @CentreCourtDev's evolving approach to amenities. https://t.co/rW7HzZ1GiO… https://t.co/3PYZI8mU9h — 13 hours 46 min ago