Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #TheBean #Condos by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin Street north of #Eglinton http://t.co/b7eFGDPmH2 — 1 day 6 hours ago
- @sheridancollege breaks ground for Hazel McCallion Campus expansion and renames business school in honour of alumnus http://t.co/1Uw2anZ1Co — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Toronto considering #DevelopmentPermitSystem to replace the current planning rules and regs. @RyersonU hosted a talk: http://t.co/sGdrKGGZTr — 1 day 8 hours ago
- The South Tower at @Daniels1ParkPl is nearing completion as this market #condo takes centre stage in Regent Park. http://t.co/9l7NvI788k — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Backstage on the Esplanade #condos now ⅔ of way to 36 storeys in Downtown #Toronto. http://t.co/ZqWt2kUU7t @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 1 day 10 hours ago
- The crane is coming down at @GreatGulf and @Lifetime_Dev's X2 #condos at Jarvis and Charles in central #Toronto http://t.co/COUgtBVfBC — 1 day 12 hours ago