Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- #RealEstate: @MarlinSpring's COO Zev Mandelbaum Talks Canvas Condominiums. https://t.co/MMRovU9rV7 #Toronto… https://t.co/YIbZeklJyg — 11 hours 28 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @LJMDevelopment 's Appleby Gardens! https://t.co/RVBiU7RI0v #GTA #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/JpYAEQeS09 — 12 hours 3 min ago
- ICYMI: What #Toronto could look like in 2020. https://t.co/zq9WhV7hqO #Skyline #CityPlanning #TOpoli #UrbanDesign… https://t.co/IUKW4JEBHy — 16 hours 27 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @LJMDevelopment's Appleby Gardens! https://t.co/RVBiU7RI0v #GTA #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/6l8G9ADY0P — 20 hours 57 min ago
- #RealEstate: @greatgulf & @HullmarkDev's Corktown Proposal Hits Market as "home: Power and Adelaide" -… https://t.co/7qM4LjbAKI — 1 day 8 hours ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: Bisha Hotel & Residences by @Lifetime_Dev in the entertainment district. https://t.co/WDOWpw6IaV… https://t.co/f79zKYe6WC — 1 day 8 hours ago