Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/8ObJWvhYbK — 6 hours 56 min ago
- #Toronto's storied #GrangePark is about to get a major makeover by #PhillipsFarevaagSmallenberg http://t.co/N4T5216QfP — 7 hours 24 min ago
- #BSäR Group's unique 12 Degrees #Condos is topping out in #Toronto's Queen West http://t.co/7kXdZrEysk @core_architects — 8 hours 56 min ago
- Carmelina #Condos on Danforth Ave at Woodbine continue to progress http://t.co/vXPDbVuPEQ #Toronto #TACTarchitecture — 12 hours 35 min ago
- Thought today was cold? Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a beautiful Winter scene from @WaterfrontTO's #SugarBeach http://t.co/5lb9P3AXVz — 15 hours 53 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/mgBqfUgTsh — 15 hours 56 min ago