Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Pinnacle on Adelaide by @PinnacleINTL is quickly closing in on its 46-storey final height. Great pics: http://t.co/d7ZzGQcve5 #TOdevelopment — 2 hours 54 min ago
- The Barnacle is today's #PhotoOfTheDay @agotoronto http://t.co/3Eg4QRj8gp — 3 hours 25 min ago
- Hugh Heron, Mary Lawson, Michael Cooke at BILD Breakfast #Bildbreakfast @bildgta #Toronto http://t.co/x2yvXAvPLO — 8 hours 42 min ago
- RT @Empire_Living: Today's moderator, @torontostar's Michael Cooke - and panel Mary Lawson and Hugh Heron! #bildbreakfast — 8 hours 50 min ago
- BILD donates $80,000 to Habitat For Humanity for affordable housing @bildgta @HabitatToronto http://t.co/H07DbS3mcr — 8 hours 53 min ago
- @ShopSquareOne to expand with @HoltRenfrew and a more walkable downtown @citymississauga http://t.co/2VrY7SWyoR #TOdevelopment — 1 day 7 min ago