Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- On from tomorrow, The @ULIToronto Symposium: Charting #Toronto's precarious #urban future. https://t.co/HcpI6kz1Mx… https://t.co/6XGFzMj6mf — 10 hours 1 min ago
- #Development: @CityzenGroup & @DreamUltd reveal new #design for 60 Mill St. in @DistilleryTO -… https://t.co/jW9e2Q5lWV — 11 hours 56 sec ago
- ICYMI: #TTC renaming Downsview Station as "Sheppard West" in May. https://t.co/eh5gBNaOyj #Toronto #TOpoli #Transit… https://t.co/iCPscpRaJQ — 12 hours 54 sec ago
- One tower approved, one left behind on Widmer St. https://t.co/mNaM4sOpmJ #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/bO35f9k4qN — 13 hours 51 sec ago
- Restored crystal ballroom unveiled at @KingEddyHotel - https://t.co/B66df82XhZ #Toronto #Architecture #Heritage… https://t.co/perliu8bN6 — 14 hours 50 sec ago
- Dog sculptures populate Berczy Park's whimsical fountain. https://t.co/wRPgAygtgv #Toronto #Urbanism #Development… https://t.co/irYFJavTnm — 15 hours 31 sec ago