Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today is the last full day to cast your vote for the best high-rise developments of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/4ABuPLSAng — 15 hours 25 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/898sTOgbNw — 1 day 8 hours ago
- First Capital has plans to spend $1B in Canada over the next 5 yrs, including 3 major mixed-use projects in #Toronto http://t.co/gmOYAYvd9f — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Out tour of @AlliedREIT's QRC West is now online. Check out the construction-filled spaces of this innovative project http://t.co/njhXI1Dzns — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 1 day 12 hours ago
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 1 day 15 hours ago