Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- A nice roundup of popular #Toronto #condos! http://t.co/qdf8eNxnTC — 2 hours 49 min ago
- X marks the spot of #Toronto's bustling #Yonge and King intersection in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/UCCGCMkoVQ — 4 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza by @Camrost, coming to #Toronto's #Yorkville area. http://t.co/RgiWQmHq3h — 5 hours 11 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #BlueDiamond #Condos by @Camrost, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West in #Toronto. http://t.co/J5PUtbP7fH — 2 days 18 hours ago
- KingSett Capital is planning a major #development on Yonge St with a bridge high in the sky. http://t.co/9sO4eanw1b #Toronto @QuadrangleArch — 2 days 20 hours ago
- Artist @DougCoupland's new "Four Seasons" installation officially unveiled at #ELAD's Emerald City in North York! http://t.co/UJSZce24KW — 2 days 21 hours ago