Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus, a new #condo #development by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to Bayview and Sheppard. http://t.co/EMjIDZTP6y — 7 hours 30 min ago
- How big is @Westbankcorp's proposal for Honest Eds? Models & info from the consultation shows: http://t.co/3Gz74GiRPp #Toronto #development — 8 hours 59 min ago
- It's never simple removing the crane from a completed skyscraper. We watch how it was done at @chazyorkville http://t.co/tEN1UIqzb9 #Toronto — 10 hours 49 min ago
- Ontario to amend Planning Act and Development Charges Act to increase public input, limit OMB appeals, and more. See http://t.co/upB6I2w953 — 13 hours 19 min ago
- A comprehensive look at @westbankcorp's plans for #HonestEds and Mirvish Village: http://t.co/jNR75fYyuj #Toronto #development — 14 hours 10 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday compares the dramatically changed view at Bloor and Balmuto from 2009 and today! http://t.co/7vytfKUrun #Toronto #tbt — 16 hours 30 min ago