Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Carnaby #Condos by @STREETCARlofts at Queen + Gladstone is transforming formerly derelict site: http://t.co/4YXrXYqYjC #Toronto #development — 3 hours 11 min ago
- A unique view of some Frank Gehry-designed details at the @agotoronto is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/6QWE1IJua9 — 5 hours 38 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Harmony Village Sheppard by City Core, coming soon to Sheppard and Warden in #Scarborough http://t.co/shGqDfhRMW — 5 hours 48 min ago
- RT @tarionwarranty: Our 2015 Annual Public Meeting summary was published on http://t.co/ioMhOMMaNn. Find it here: http://t.co/C1P5Qj4RUR — 6 hours 17 min ago
- RT @tridel: Bloorvista at Islington Terrace. A most connected address. Registration now open. http://t.co/Z7hFwKHYiz http://t.co/b4YD8J3GIY — 17 hours 3 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to the Bayview and Sheppard area of North York http://t.co/8VXA9ZG2tx — 19 hours 43 min ago