Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Craftsman #Condos by @VandykHomes, coming soon to Clarkson Village in #Mississauga. http://t.co/KaJ3wmmDPT — 16 hours 13 min ago
- We are up top at @DanielsHighPark today to take in the amazing views, and check out the building. http://t.co/1FXaZehn1O #Toronto #condos — 17 hours 12 min ago
- We get to know @huntertura of @brucemaudesign in our first Insider Q&A http://t.co/NyToE2zuhM — 19 hours 28 min ago
- The next lecturer in the @RyersonDAS series is Prof Tom Wolley of Rachel Bevan Architects http://t.co/yrOCQzSOeb — 20 hours 13 min ago
- Cladding is neatly complete at @Morguard's south tower at The Heathview in Forest Hill. http://t.co/aztXcBqGEP #Toronto #rental #apartments — 21 hours 57 min ago
- Expansion at @vaughan_mills adds 50 stores, new themed spaces, even 'green' parking spaces http://t.co/7jhS8k91zG @IC_Comms — 23 hours 52 min ago