Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 11 hours 21 min ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 13 hours 42 min ago
- Steel frame promises interesting top for Emerald Park #condo towers in #NorthYork http://t.co/L1lfPjXiiQ @BazisInc @PurePlaza @MetropiaDev — 15 hours 8 min ago
- @DiamondSchmitt designs expansion and restoration of East Annex mansion for offices http://t.co/VKXoDqcT5E #Toronto #heritage — 16 hours 18 min ago
- Visit updates finished interiors and landscaping at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup #FernbrookHomes http://t.co/2oqKPbrC5e #Toronto #condos — 17 hours 49 min ago
- Step inside #Downsview Station on the TTC's Line 1 in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/hAvfjeruHl #toronto #photography — 21 hours 16 min ago