Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- A sunset view of the #Toronto skyline is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! https://t.co/2BiGTDBvPa https://t.co/4vFh77ut2L — 7 hours 42 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Backstage by @CityzenGroup , @Fernbrook_Homes , and Castlepoint https://t.co/a6KQzgpSAz https://t.co/MT4zbk2nSN — 9 hours 3 min ago
- Canada Day Weekend reading: Fox Harb'r NS offers amazing Homes-Away-From-Home in Nova Scotia https://t.co/QWAnzmSlFf https://t.co/RYBbLrvRli — 9 hours 53 min ago
- We tour one of the most photographed buildings now going up in #Toronto: the EY Tower https://t.co/wfLmf2Y6HK https://t.co/1AbAg0OQbH — 11 hours 3 min ago
- 20 #TTC stns now have bike self-repair facilities, and more bike parking has come to others #Toronto https://t.co/uxaxSCOdCk @CycleToronto — 11 hours 35 min ago
- We check out 75 on the Esplanade #condos by @HarhayDev, Carttera, @_archAlliance_ https://t.co/COsJxAZB7L #Toronto https://t.co/w06vw1W09t — 12 hours 19 min ago