Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/7JqbyAPcwE — 3 hours 55 min ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/yfvm8rxlne — 4 hours 45 min ago
- Our full story on the evolving design of 'The Well' is up now: http://t.co/Y3NUv2gTOW @Diamond_Corp @AlliedREIT @HaririPontarini #Toronto — 5 hours 58 min ago
- Homebuilders competing for 2015 @TarionMyHome Customer Service Awards http://t.co/jeFfBvnOER @TarionWarranty #Toronto #development — 8 hours 10 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos on St. Clair part of a wave of redevelopment on the improved 512 streetcar line http://t.co/pZXLWLu9uv #Toronto @Fieldgatehomes — 8 hours 44 min ago
- @CaseyHouseTO preparing to expand with @HaririPontarini-designed facility on Jarvis Street in #Toronto http://t.co/WoyWhSrFAu #development — 9 hours 23 min ago