Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- RBC WaterPark Place III updating Queens Quay with 30 storeys of @WZMHarchitects design http://t.co/hciaDURu02 #TOdevelopment — 8 hours 17 min ago
- We catch up with work at Southcore Financial Ctr and new @DeltaHotelsLtd location in Downtown Toronto http://t.co/VinAqmkFXp #TOdevelopment — 12 hours 58 min ago
- Santa Monica #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #losangeles #santamonica #picoftheday #photooftheday http://t.co/yNqS3c09gj — 13 hours 13 min ago
- Progress at Waterllnk #condos at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup and Fernbrook http://t.co/3G86xf2wbv #TOdevelopment — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Toronto Chief Planner @jen_keesmaat talks up the Planning Dept's 1st Annual Report http://t.co/KrGNCAfrqR #TOdevelopment — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Celsius #Condos by Shiu Pong just shy of topping out in #NorthYorkCentre http://t.co/JrCMWEz8yp #TOdevelopment — 1 day 12 hours ago