Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Dense #redevelopment plans evolve on Eglinton East of Laird. https://t.co/FDmx54gkPt #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/h9q6urQqOD — 4 hours 6 min ago
- Inside @TTCnotices's future subway station at @yorku. https://t.co/oWFD5oVjLI #Toronto #TOpoli #TransitTO… https://t.co/ut3aIrFH36 — 5 hours 6 min ago
- New exhibit by @UofTDaniels explores #design options for a public #park in the Lower Junction Triangle.… https://t.co/Uj11ncMAku — 6 hours 6 min ago
- Our latest #GrowthToWatch for heads to the Beaches, #Leslieville, & the #Danforth. https://t.co/cZa6cGSHtG #Toronto… https://t.co/RGMmplfIKc — 19 hours 6 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @mymadisonhome's 609 Avenue Road. https://t.co/J9CmTrImyH #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/D1x0KZq2FX — 19 hours 36 min ago
- Inside @TTCnotices's future subway station at @yorku . https://t.co/oWFD5oVjLI #Toronto #TOpoli #TransitTO… https://t.co/mymSwPwytb — 20 hours 6 min ago