Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- MT @AdiDevelopments: Be sure to follow us on Instagram so you never miss what's happening behind the scenes! http://t.co/dBnTyFDIC9 — 1 hour 43 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Daniels1ParkPl, part of the ongoing revitalization of #Toronto's Regent Park community. http://t.co/07HS7kUbWQ — 3 hours 18 min ago
- Lago at the Waterfront and Riva del Lago are sibling @Mattamy_Homes #condos now rising in #Toronto http://t.co/zrefay17WU @GCarchitects — 5 hours 29 min ago
- Better access and #PublicArt are coming to the #TTC's Wellesley Station over the next few years http://t.co/BUcK7v5veT #Toronto #transit — 6 hours 11 min ago
- #Mississauga's City Centre is growing not just with #condos, but a @sheridancollege campus and SquareOne itself, too http://t.co/E1nXpMvzOj — 6 hours 29 min ago
- Amacon's @ParksideVillage continues to grow quickly in #Mississauga's transforming Square One area http://t.co/sOFOgCVQQN #development #GTA — 7 hours 5 min ago