Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- "We talkin' about practice": Inside the new BioSteel Centre in #Toronto. https://t.co/3pIepR6TR8 @Raptors @BioSteelSports @MLSEPR @NBA — 11 hours 27 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Waterview #Condos in #Grimsby by @LJMDevelopment https://t.co/c2K9kpoakT https://t.co/3xpQWtKIif — 12 hours 42 min ago
- New #BioSteelCentre @Raptors training facility opens at @ExPlaceTO https://t.co/uPRLweMmw3 @BioSteelSports #WeTheNorth @NBAAllStar #Toronto — 14 hours 12 min ago
- Sonic #Condos by @lindvest offer lots of outdoor amenities, making it a green place to grow up. https://t.co/wkebYWv9oh #Toronto #realestate — 15 hours 1 min ago
- Report by @Metrolinx considers GO RER - #SmartTrack integration options https://t.co/mFMoBWRZUd #Toronto #TOtransit @GOTransit #GOrer — 16 hours 16 min ago
- RT @lmatthewklein: @Urban_Toronto @Fieldgatehomes @HullmarkDev designed by @QuadrangleArch — 16 hours 18 min ago