Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- We catch up with the geometries of the Thompson Residences by @FreedCorp in #Toronto's King West neighbourhood http://t.co/hetNDZn68t #condo — 2 hours 50 min ago
- A #TTC #subway train pulls in to the crisp new second platform at Union Subway Station in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/apBXwE4dWh — 5 hours 22 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences by Triumph Developments, under #construction at Keele and Dundas! http://t.co/jPLof8tmXR — 5 hours 33 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Kingston&Co #Condos, a new #development by @tasdesignbuild, coming soon to Kingston Road! http://t.co/q6eOLXZz4W — 19 hours 30 min ago
- We go into CHAZ Yorkville's angled suites for a look at this uniquely designed building's interiors http://t.co/vTfnvIPgO6 #Toronto #condos — 22 hours 3 min ago
- Ready, set, DRILL! The Carpenters Annual Apprentice Competition starts Thursday at Roundhouse Park! http://t.co/S7Uf7lmngx — 1 day 37 min ago