Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Cladding next for @LJMDevelopment's Waterview #condo Grimsby, where all suites face the lake https://t.co/VRP0baFTs9 https://t.co/DQRTQ7Z9tk — 1 hour 49 min ago
- The Step: new #condo by Terranata Developments on Islington near future Finch West LRT stop https://t.co/2HqnXORNJB https://t.co/UGRCAwjxAa — 3 hours 32 min ago
- Tower at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup @Fernbrook_Homes @_archAlliance_ set for September start: https://t.co/lHV4Vurf0m https://t.co/E6ufvHBbN5 — 4 hours 18 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is 'The Craftsman' by @VandykHomes. https://t.co/Ua1RFiER3L #GTA #RealEstate #Urban #Condo https://t.co/khXWjYIYcU — 5 hours 9 min ago
- 24 Mercer: @ScottShieldArch 's Super-Thin Tower Evolves. https://t.co/9NbsMJnHXS #Toronto #Design #Condo #RealEstate https://t.co/PgtDl6Dzu5 — 5 hours 39 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Financial District. https://t.co/omKytgFUuZ #Architecture #Toronto #Urban #TorontoPhotography #Dusk https://t.co/DpkI0EcIfd — 6 hours 18 min ago