Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is ZIGG by @mymadisonhome & @Fieldgatehomes - https://t.co/gETX15tbla #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/7GmctpKF3v — 13 hours 32 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a scene from the Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood. https://t.co/IbgSzMp5Ua #Toronto… https://t.co/agQlWdvzJo — 13 hours 47 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For #2017: King West, Queen West, and more. https://t.co/M8SaWBsDWo #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/u2Ce7m4UTd — 14 hours 21 min ago
- 8-storey residential proposed on Kennedy South of Eglinton. https://t.co/u4TecxoLHJ #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/5lulEoe7mm — 14 hours 54 min ago
- A look at unit layouts in @pureplaza's Epic on Triangle Park. https://t.co/PcS1RWHM6s #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/6t5o162eTF — 17 hours 1 min ago
- Initial occupancy getting underway at @pureplaza's Musée Condos. https://t.co/qGRIvUfWBz #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/GosDO3BOV4 — 17 hours 55 min ago