Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- The hoarding is down at King + #Condos, revealing architectural details of the heritage facade https://t.co/bdb52qGLKu #Toronto #development — 30 min 41 sec ago
- Two new #TTC streetcars cross paths in today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/lUI6LZaCJj https://t.co/bIO1fxqrBe — 2 hours 57 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @35Wabash by @ZincToronto, coming soon to #Toronto's Roncesvalles area https://t.co/nd0j21UnQB — 3 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Scala by @tridel, coming soon to the Leslie and Sheppard area of North York https://t.co/WtKzMNEXGz — 2 days 16 hours ago
- The restoration of the Guild Inn is under way, with plans to bring the #Toronto cultural venue back to prominence. https://t.co/zXirb1leXl — 2 days 18 hours ago
- City of #Toronto to defend Scarborough Subway Development Charges at the OMB in December https://t.co/XdQHv4vQUF @BILDgta #infrastructure — 2 days 19 hours ago