Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 16 hours 20 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Westlake Encore, a new 46-storey condo by @OnniGroup, coming to Park Lawn Rd in Etobicoke http://t.co/Orm4LICHB7 — 16 hours 30 min ago
- It's huge: @IIDEX Canada hits #Toronto in 2 wks combining with other Design, Architecture, Construction trade shows http://t.co/lQ7ChNR9OZ — 19 hours 52 min ago
- Clever design marks @AragonForward's Enigma on the Park #condo in #Toronto's Bloordale neighbourhood. http://t.co/LKZPrYGgWQ @QuadrangleArch — 20 hours 27 min ago
- We catch up with work at the #TTC's Pioneer Village Station on the Spadina Subway Extension http://t.co/CpJW4mL0Jo #Toronto #transit #TYSSE — 23 hours 16 min ago
- Bryan Tuckey, President & CEO of @BILDgta takes on our #InsiderQ&A today. Check it out here: http://t.co/H8sLjnXlxs — 1 day 38 min ago