Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Tableau #Condos by @UrbanCapital, Malibu, & ALIT, already looks like a new #Toronto landmark 1 year before completion http://t.co/0ZwlvyzW4M — 1 hour 23 min ago
- #Toronto's King East Design District, or @KEDDToronto, launches this Saturday with an art festival. You're invited! http://t.co/aOBqipmfCW — 4 hours 59 sec ago
- BILD's Condo Start To Finish panel @bildgta #condos #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/pO8cuKwcNa — 5 hours 24 min ago
- At BILD's Condo Start To Finish event. Very well attended event @bildgta #condos #Toronto http://t.co/XzSqyHkE4r — 6 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features an exterior view of @akdn's @AgaKhanMuseum in #Toronto http://t.co/P6mvkOa3im — 7 hours 10 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, a #rental #development by @Morguard, nearing completion in #ForestHill http://t.co/6Yknraqm2J — 7 hours 25 min ago