Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Winners of the High-Rise Builders Category: @TheDanielsCorp @TricarGroup - Homeowners' Choice Awards #realestate #TO https://t.co/unoeIvJrMb — 4 hours 18 min ago
- RT @CityPlanTO: #TOcore Favourite Places map closes April 30! What are the DT places you love & the ones that have great potential? https://t.co/V3jZ4Lrzx3 — 4 hours 35 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Jarvis & Charles Street in 2006 v. in 2016 #Toronto #TBT #Urban https://t.co/IysxJR1Osy https://t.co/0LKrH2YpVV — 4 hours 40 min ago
- Live from the 'Homeowners Choice Awards' luncheon. #Toronto #realestate #cre #tarion https://t.co/zErjF5rFxm — 5 hours 13 min ago
- 2nd @FuseCondosTO tower almost at final height. #Toronto #RealEstate #Development #Condo https://t.co/pqyIEfQviJ https://t.co/jWcUfmr8iG — 6 hours 7 min ago
- Another look at the @danielswtrfront site. Lots of activity. #Toronto #realestate #construction https://t.co/7Z9RUIeOBt — 6 hours 42 min ago