Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @tridel: Get the latest on #Aquavista at Bayside in our August construction update: https://t.co/Xq9Oya5tM4 https://t.co/YWtoplalGa — 3 hours 22 min ago
- #CTBUHWalks #Toronto ends with the Eaton Centre, Yonge Dundas Square, Ryerson and the labyrinth... https://t.co/qzKSPylw3G — 5 hours 24 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO in Davenport Village! https://t.co/wiDNHt5bmP #Toronto #Condo #RealEstate https://t.co/lN6sXoddOY — 6 hours 22 min ago
- The #CTBUHWalks in #Toronto has been taking advantage of the underground PATH system when we can, but outside too! https://t.co/c9CsPyWjxH — 6 hours 22 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Residential Density. https://t.co/Pd9uVMCaTe #Toronto #Photography #Urban #TOcore #CityofToronto https://t.co/BlV8XYYpN4 — 6 hours 36 min ago
- With #CTBUHwalks around the world today, #Toronto's starts with the clouds unloading https://t.co/0QvF2e0JYf — 7 hours 8 min ago