Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Skyscraper city #toronto #skyscrapers #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture #urbantoronto http://t.co/zREGmlJVNa — 1 day 3 hours ago
- $29B Transit Plan unveiled by Premier @Kathleen_Wynne will remake @GOtransit as @CityRailToronto http://t.co/85i2Ea3OW3 #TOinfrastructure — 2 days 1 hour ago
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 2 days 20 hours ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 2 days 20 hours ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 2 days 23 hours ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 3 days 1 hour ago