Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- Residents at @TrumpTO will enjoy the same amenities that guests of the hotel have ranked so highly! #Toronto #condos http://t.co/JrSSNpjzkT — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @kingbluecondos by #Greenland, breaking ground this Spring on King St. West in #Toronto. http://t.co/smFdAExx72 — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Neudorfer and Channington's @FuseCondosTO are now rising at Dupont and Lansdowne in #Toronto's gentrifying West End http://t.co/8NqdLsoGtS — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Parliament St Data Ctr opens with @Equinix TR2 International Business Exchange http://t.co/P8ARKZePSs #Toronto #development @WZMHarchitects — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Q1 2015 figures from @TREBhome are out: both new #condo sales and #rentals are way up over 2014 http://t.co/AZl4Q4a1HH #Toronto #realestate — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Work progressing at @DanielsErinMill on both phase 1 and phase 2 http://t.co/7QLSNdAqNF #Mississauga #condos #development #realestate — 1 day 23 hours ago