Train tracks in the forefront give way to cranes that rise from the West Don Lands where construction of the PanAm Athlete's Village is underway, dwarfing the Clear Spirit condos in the Distillery District to the left. While this might look like a condo boom gone mad, it really shows the commitment to the development of the West Don Lands in preparation for the Toronto 2015 PanAm games.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @AdrianMorrow: That hundreds would line up Sunday morning for a new streetcar tells you how far ahead people in this city are of the pol… — 16 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/ScEOD4X7mi #development — 2 days 7 hours ago
- With 1000s of new homes being built every year, it helps to know what protection @TarionWarranty provides homeowners. http://t.co/LZYB6npGA3 — 2 days 10 hours ago
- Two of the #TTC's new #streetcars will be on the 510 Spadina line as of Sunday with lots of new features for riders: http://t.co/bdBJfcxaaF — 2 days 11 hours ago
- #Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt will have direct access to North York Centre subway station http://t.co/vCHgGKoPcK #Toronto #ttc — 2 days 12 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/edHj4LN5m3 #development — 2 days 14 hours ago