The new Four Season Hotel and Condo by Menkes and Lifetime Developments hits a milestone. The hotel portion is now topping off. The 55 and 25 storey project was designed by architectsAlliance in tandem with Page + Steele. If the photo is any indication this in one part of town where blue and green glassed buildings are urgently needed.
Quick Pic: New Four Seasons Hotel/Condo Adding Colour To A Very Beige Part Of Town
August 4, 2010 1:57 pm | by Edward Skira | Comments
Both Bay-Yorkville Developments and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts felt the two-acre spot at the northeast corner of Bay Street and Yorkville Avenue - just blocks from the existing Four Seasons...
popular dataBase projects
- #Toronto-based Kinetica going global with new seismic and wind-load damping tech, now being built into @YCcondos https://t.co/U3YfEkVCh0 — 3 hours 8 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Argento, a new high-rise #condo by @tridel, now adding new residents to North York https://t.co/IWZJqk1UfW — 4 hours 24 min ago
- We tour buildings that housed athletes during the Pan Am Games, now being converted to #condos. https://t.co/iQV9ocqqsz #Toronto #realestate — 6 hours 16 min ago
- RT @488university: 2015 Winner - Best Architecture - Multiple Residences https://t.co/1hrHhFy7rO #Toronto #condo #luxury — 6 hours 28 min ago
- The first tower at @FuseCondosTO is close to topping off in #Toronto's Davenport Village neighbourhood. https://t.co/DLVZKs8k4W #development — 7 hours 4 min ago
- Big news from the Guild Inn! An in-depth look at the restoration plans coming soon! @JohnTory #Toronto https://t.co/ubisCoIuiZ — 7 hours 25 min ago