News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 545     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Woodbine Centre

New update in the court orders. Apparently the courts asked Chris Hinn to remove the trailers in the parking lot. in September there were 16 trailers parked in the parking lot, now there are over 100!!!! They’ve been asking him to remove them for months but more and more keep arriving!!!! He’s shuffling around all that garbage from all of his stores. I don’t know why he’s wasting his time. It’s all going to be seized as has not removed it.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t just walk away from it all. He’s a failed businessman. He needs to accept that!
Did he rent the land next to Staples too? It's full of tractor trailers also. It's such an eye sore.

Can they just put this mall out of its misery? It's like watching an old friend die a slow, painful death.

Did he rent the land next to Staples too? It's full of tractor trailers also. It's such an eye sore.

Can they just put this mall out of its misery? It's like watching an old friend die a slow, painful death.
Probably or he just put them there…

Either the owner has no other property left to place the trailers besides the Woodbine Centre, or we're about to be hit by a massive snowstorm
of liquidated goodies.

Brace yourselves, shoppers. There's broken glass, expired soda, and trips near Disneyland to be won.

Mall is as dead as this thread. In seriousness only update is they repaired some of the damaged roof. And I noticed a couple more stores closed now.

Naww, the mall's owner would be speaking of this mall very differently, encouraging us all to drop by because of such great things there...and so proud of a big name like the Bay...and blah blah blah...not simply asking if there is anything new.
I wonder if Chris Hinn has accepted defeat… what is his plan with all the trailers and merchandise

Yes, hello there, hello.

I am the owner of the Woodbine Centre; voted #837 on Closeout King's 'Best malls to visit in the GTA list', three years running.

As a trusted business owner and accomplished entrepreneur in the retail sector, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone
for continuing to support the Woodbine Centre, Toronto's premier shopping experience in 2024; without your patronage, the
Woodbine would have closed three weeks ago.

With many great changes on the way, it brings me great pleasure to announce that the Woodbine Centre's proposed 200 million
dollar budget has since been upgraded to three hundred trillion dollars! As the cornerstone of our success, we are poised to bring
visitors a shopping experience unlike any other. Amenities such as:

- Ample parking space for your or your ex girlfriend's car.
- A newly-installed 'hide and go seek' maze game located between the hundreds of tractor trailers parked outside.
- The popular 'what does the brown water taste like' game found in the lower level concourse.
- For the daring adventurer, try Shop-A-Lot's Cardboard box Rock Climbing extravanagza. Just make sure the Toronto Fire Hazard Safety ward doesn't catch you!
- What stores closed this week? A riveting documentary series chronocling the rise, fall, and subsequent rise again of the Woodbine Centre.

Lastly, as the crown jewel and pinnacle of the Woodbine Centre's all-in-one, family-oriented shopping experience, we are proud to announce
the grand opening of Maggiano's. Already hailed by critics as the hip new Michelin Star-rated tour de force, Maggiano's offers authentic
Italian dishes curated from traditional, Sicilian-inspired dishes that are sure to scintilate the most discerning of taste palettes.

Don't let the half-lit signs out front fool you, a savory meal at Maggiano's is a culinary aroma and love letter to only the finest of cooking
from the country. Atmospheric Italian aesthetics paired with a handful of rats crawling through the ceiling panels, you won't need your
red shoes to feel at home, Dorothy.

We hope to see you at the Woodbine Centre soon!

Best,
Mr. Woodbine.

Last edited:
Best,
Mr. Woodbine.

Off topic but fun fact from my days of working at the Scarborough Town Centre...

If a store at the STC calls Security and asks for "Mr Town" to visit their store, that is code for a hold-up. Think of it like a silent alarm, it lets security know that the store is being held up (possibly by armed persons) and that TPS is required.

Yes, hello there, hello.

I am the owner of the Woodbine Centre; voted #837 on Closeout King's 'Best malls to visit in the GTA list', three years running.

As a trusted business owner and accomplished entrepreneur in the retail sector, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone
for continuing to support the Woodbine Centre, Toronto's premier shopping experience in 2024; without your patronage, the
Woodbine would have closed three weeks ago.

With many great changes on the way, it brings me great pleasure to announce that the Woodbine Centre's proposed 200 million
dollar budget has since been upgraded to three hundred trillion dollars! As the cornerstone of our success, we are poised to bring
visitors a shopping experience unlike any other. Amenities such as:

- Ample parking space for your or your ex girlfriend's car.
- A newly-installed 'hide and go seek' maze game located between the hundreds of tractor trailers parked outside.
- The popular 'what does the brown water taste like' game found in the lower level concourse.
- For the daring adventurer, try Shop-A-Lot's Cardboard box Rock Climbing extravanagza. Just make sure the Toronto Fire Hazard Safety ward doesn't catch you!
- What stores closed this week? A riveting documentary series chronocling the rise, fall, and subsequent rise again of the Woodbine Centre.

Lastly, as the crown jewel and pinnacle of the Woodbine Centre's all-in-one, family-oriented shopping experience, we are proud to announce
the grand opening of Maggiano's. Already hailed by critics as the hip new Michelin Star-rated tour de force, Maggiano's offers authentic
Italian dishes curated from traditional, Sicilian-inspired dishes that are sure to scintilate the most discerning of taste palettes.

Don't let the half-lit signs out front fool you, a savory meal at Maggiano's is a culinary aroma and love letter to only the finest of cooking
from the country. Atmospheric Italian aesthetics paired with a handful of rats crawling through the ceiling panels, you won't need your
red shoes to feel at home, Dorothy.

We hope to see you at the Woodbine Centre soon!

Best,
Mr. Woodbine.
this is funny...but kinda sad, Woodbine Mall could be really good...but got ruined by the owners!

Back