News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 572     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

To angry and owner

I agree with what you guys are saying,I have seen Tony all last week and I'm sure he is here to do work,talk to him and there are norstar reps in the ground floor near where valarie is, go to them with your concerns,so far when I go to them I got results
Bc what are we gonna fix anything here

I spoke with an elderly woman who is on the 6th floor -she sought me out for assistance - she approached Valerie with concerns of noises late at night that is keeping her awake - Valerie's response "you should have invested in a bungalow" - I have heard similar stories - like the gentleman who lost his mailbox key - he was told he would have to wait 3 weeks for a key - these things happen - why are there no spares? For over two weeks now elevator #2 has had four burnt out lightbulbs - this is not Kone's issue - it is the builders. THis entire weekend we had NO AC in our unit and after speaking with anotehr tenant - he said Valerie told him it was a "boiler" issue that they were working on...how many times has this happened since we took occupancy? This is ridiculous!

I have an email from Norstar stating that the "finish" in the balconies i.e. the rough splotches -are actually a DEFICIENCY! They are telling LIES once again and you are all buying into it...if anyone would like to see it ...send me a message and I will send it to you. They did NOT smooth out the balconies because it woudl have taken more time and cost more money - they said this was something they would look into at year end. How many balconies have you NOT seen that were smooth!? Lol - plenty!

you can come pay a visit...send me a personal message...i would be more than happy to share -I actually have a Fire Captain coming out to take a look at them - the same way I finally had them come out to look at the gas bbq to make sure it was safe since it is hooked up to the buildings gas line and there is NO literature on how to properly and safely use it

Every new construction development must adhere to certain STANDARDS - REGARDLESS of WHO the builder is...i actually find this argument to be quite ignorant - with all due respect.

LOL! I just saw your hilarious post! Really? this is all you have..."time theft"? lol!!!! hilarious...first of all...you dont know whether I am at work or at home ...whether I was accessing this site through my data plan - or whether I even have an "employee/employer" relationship with the firm - I have my own Paralegal business...that is all you need to know...figure it out!

I have an email from Norstar stating that the "finish" in the balconies i.e. the rough splotches -are actually a DEFICIENCY! They are telling LIES once again and you are all buying into it...if anyone would like to see it ...send me a message and I will send it to you. They did NOT smooth out the balconies because it woudl have taken more time and cost more money - they said this was something they would look into at year end. How many balconies have you NOT seen that were smooth!? Lol - plenty!

I was told by a norstar rep that they can not leave a smooth finish,as they say it's deficiency as you can slip and fall if it's wet,there re doing mine as mine had footsteps of workers

its not accurate in formation...just like they told owners their doors were not sealed because its a Fire Code Violation - I spoke with the Fire Captain about this...as well...they told residents there was a Fire Safety Plan in place on June 23...there wasnt...according to the Fire Department and their management company...have you ever seen a balcony that looks like ours???? that is neither here nor there - i have an email from Norstar advising that this was a deficiency...our ac has been broken all weekend...its 80degrees in out unit and my kid is sweating!

its not accurate in formation...just like they told owners their doors were not sealed because its a Fire Code Violation - I spoke with the Fire Captain about this...as well...they told residents there was a Fire Safety Plan in place on June 23...there wasnt...according to the Fire Department and their management company...have you ever seen a balcony that looks like ours???? that is neither here nor there - i have an email from Norstar advising that this was a deficiency...our ac has been broken all weekend...its 80degrees in out unit and my kid is sweating!

Well I was away all weekend so I don't know if my ac was working.

So Wich type of balcony is correct,a smooth finish? Or a rough finish how they are?

I spoke tony last week and he said they are figuring the best way to fix the leak that at parking lot 116.
I would hope some action will be takin this week

Also is anyone else getting there balcony fixed?
Anyone here of registration for the condo?
also anyone inquire about getting extra key cards? Black or white ones? And the cost?

a smooth finish is the RIGHT way -as usual - they are giving ppl different stories - they are now saying the smooth finish is dangerous -like i said - go visit any condo or apt and see if they have this type of balcony! its a deficiency - they left them this way because it was cheaper to do and to take the time to smooth them out would delay them occupying! So they said they woudl deal with them at year end (I believe this was also addressed in that 5 page letter they sent) - not to mention that they were obligated to clean them before we occupied - which they did not!
I believe the black fobs are 75 and the white 20
no word on registration - they City probably wont let them register because of issues they still need to fix

a smooth finish is the RIGHT way -as usual - they are giving ppl different stories - they are now saying the smooth finish is dangerous -like i said - go visit any condo or apt and see if they have this type of balcony! its a deficiency - they left them this way because it was cheaper to do and to take the time to smooth them out would delay them occupying! So they said they woudl deal with them at year end (I believe this was also addressed in that 5 page letter they sent) - not to mention that they were obligated to clean them before we occupied - which they did not!
I believe the black fobs are 75 and the white 20

no word on registration - they City probably wont let them register because of issues they still need to fix[/QUOTE

Great more wasted money on rent,maybe we should not pay rent and tell em were tired of it

I spoke with an elderly woman who is on the 6th floor -she sought me out for assistance - she approached Valerie with concerns of noises late at night that is keeping her awake - Valerie's response "you should have invested in a bungalow" - I have heard similar stories - like the gentleman who lost his mailbox key - he was told he would have to wait 3 weeks for a key - these things happen - why are there no spares? For over two weeks now elevator #2 has had four burnt out lightbulbs - this is not Kone's issue - it is the builders. THis entire weekend we had NO AC in our unit and after speaking with anotehr tenant - he said Valerie told him it was a "boiler" issue that they were working on...how many times has this happened since we took occupancy? This is ridiculous!

I know the lady on the 6th floor who complained about the noise...Yes, she is real pain in the ***. She really should have invested in a bungalow in the middle of nowhere....lol. She gets annoyed at the slightest noise coming from the the gym. It's the luck of the draw when you buy condos, especially underneath the weight room.

First of all - I am extremely concerned that confidential emails that are sent to Norstar is being "displayed on here" and are made to appear as though they are coming from me - when they are not - similiar to the fact that someone "reposted" a "deleted" post that I originally posted on September 22, 2011. It is obvious that the person who has created this "site" is somehow connected to Norstar. I am not writing this to engage in a debate/argument etc with you as I am dealing with this matter in RIGHT way. I will advise you be careful of what you are posting here. In addition, with respect to the your comment about "Its the luck of the draw when you buy condos, especially underneath the weight room" - we shall see what a Judge has to say about that. You DO NOT install heavy weight machines on to concrete without a sound barrier/insulation.

Does anybody else think someone is a bit dillusional and paranoid? this site is urban toronto and has nothing to do with any builder. Nobody can post as you angry. Also, just because of my handle on here being northy has nothing to do with norstar - don't you think that a little too obvious? I own a unit and have been on here since 2008

Back