News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 285     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 810     0 

What's the future for the Conservative Party?

It's funny that you can't admit that Obama opposed gay marriage, something he himself said and campaigned on. It's OK to disagree with your god on a single issue or admit that he was wrong.

My "God"? Please, you gave him far, far too much credit as an individual to me as a person. God, he ain't. Speaking of the inability to admit, I am still waiting for the one where you claimed that I don't trade in facts as wrong ;)

AoD

Last edited:
Stephen Lautens‏@stephenlautens now9 seconds ago
Conservative MPs deny unanimous consent motion to remove Justice Robin 'Knees Together' Camp from the bench. #cdnpoli

The CPC actually sided with Robin Camp...

However:

Tonda MacCharles‏Verified account@TondaMacC 31s31 seconds ago
.@Puglaas mentioned there may be some other news about Camp. I suspect that may mean he's offering to resign before he's fired.

He quit:

Alison Crawford‏Verified account@alisoncrawford5
From Justice Camp: I have advised Chief Justice Crampton that effective March 10, 2017 I will resign as a member of Federal Court

Last edited:
Let's see the stats...

Oh right, you don't trade in facts. :D

BTW, Donald Trump supported gay marriage from day one of his presidency, unlike Obama.

You're joking, right. There is a fairly lengthy explanation in the Trump thread, with all the relevant facts, as to why Trump is no friend of the LGBT community, and how his comments even in the past year are back and forth on same-sex marriage.

Again, your sudden concern for the gay community is disingenuous, and your claims in respect of the gay community are ridiculous.

Last edited:
If it wasn't already, CPC leadership candidates having anything to do with The Rebel has become quite toxic. They seem to have lost control of their contributors.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back