News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 321     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 878     0 

UrbanToronto forum member meetup organized by Art

How frequent would you like the social meetup?

• Monthly

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bi - Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in a Quarter

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
We would be happy to welcome Urban Toronto forum folks join our Volunteer social in a couple of weeks.

HousingNowTO - 5th Anniversary Social
Sat, Jan 20, 2024
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST

Firkin on Yonge
207 Yonge Street
2nd Floor Lounge

♿ Wheelchair accessible via Elevator

Tickets are $7, but we have discount-codes for those who need discounted-tickets, please PM us. Thx!

If it is held in the spring, then it could be held outdoors. I did get my fifth Covid19 vaccination on the weekend but that's largely because I am living on the edge and taking some 10hr plus flights and a two week cruise in a few weeks. I've also been known to run with scissors and swim right after eating.

Make sense!

We would be happy to welcome Urban Toronto forum folks join our Volunteer social in a couple of weeks.

HousingNowTO - 5th Anniversary Social
Sat, Jan 20, 2024
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST

Firkin on Yonge
207 Yonge Street
2nd Floor Lounge

♿ Wheelchair accessible via Elevator

Tickets are $7, but we have discount-codes for those who need discounted-tickets, please PM us. Thx!

This could be our inaugural informal UrbanToronto forum member social to kick off the 2024 year.

@HousingNowTO Do you need me to help you promote it by blasting this event to both UrbanToronto members or any other real estate enthusiasts or any formal networks that is within the industry?

Let me know. Let's make this event memorable!

This could be our inaugural informal UrbanToronto forum member social to kick off the 2024 year.

@HousingNowTO Do you need me to help you promote it by blasting this event to both UrbanToronto members or any other real estate enthusiasts or any formal networks that is within the industry?

Let me know. Let's make this event memorable!
Event is open to anyone in the broadly-defined YIMBY community in Toronto... so feel free to share the event LINK as appropriate. Thx!

I'll be travelling on Jan 20th so I'll miss the @HousingNowTO event but look forward to attending a meetup in the spring.

I can get a friend to cover the photography for the event for both Linkedin and social media content creation! @HousingNowTO

@HousingNowTO I got the photographer confirmed for the event! Please private message me if he requests gas & parking reimbursement as it is not viable for him to carry his mighty expensive camera equipment to downtown, especially Dundas Square area.

Fun social last night with HNTO friends and colleagues, including from UrbanToronto forums. Here are a couple of photos from my phone.

Real photo from our event-photographer should be available on Monday.

IMG_4062.jpeg

IMG_4054.jpeg

IMG_4058.jpeg

IMG_4061.jpeg

IMG_4056.jpeg

Back