Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

I've heard from my friends in the building business that once you begin to build above grade, given its a reputable company, that everything else starts to get done really fast. So here's hoping that thats the case for us lol

I did have a look today at the site and I got to talk with one of the guys doing the forms and of course he is one of the workers and not the contractor, but he did say he thinks that July will be the month that all the structure will be completed.

Its really hard to put the site in perspective as in what is what but it is looking to be a huge area where the boundries are, every week now they are pouring slabs and walls so its pretty exciting seeing it completed from my window.

Also on a side note Fuse is rumored to break ground in Sept 2012......

Wow so if the structure is dome by July, then first floors moving 2 months later... it's not completely out there, right?

Hugely anticipating move in!

no moevement on phase 2, however most, if not all of the excavating is already done for phase 2/

no moevement on phase 2, however most, if not all of the excavating is already done for phase 2/

poop. well i guess P2 is still on schedule.

if P1 is going to take 7 more months to build above grade and be ready for September, P2 will need to be above grade in May for it to be ready for December.

doh, i hope not. people been saying its going to be a simultaneous build up to this point.
that would mean December move in date is not going to happen :(

Well lets just hope that our dates for moving will be on time.....

Has anyone been told the increased value on their unit yet?

Well lets just hope that our dates for moving will be on time.....

Has anyone been told the increased value on their unit yet?

I've been told that our 608 unit has gone up in asking price by about $20K and that was back in June :)

At what per square foot did you buy at?

In 2008 I bought at 318.39 @ 735 sqft. for a 14th level unit and thats in P1.

At what per square foot did you buy at?

In 2008 I bought at 318.39 @ 735 sqft. for a 14th level unit and thats in P1.

Me and my girlfriend bought it back in Sept 2010 at a cost of approx $360 per sq. ft. Not including the parking and storage we got aswell.

we bought in november 2009 in phase one. it was approx $310/sqft. we were under the impression that phase two would be built soon after phase one was underway. although, it could be wishful thinking as we will face phase two and don't want to look over a construction pit :p

Back