Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Hi everyone, my wife and I are getting excited to move in and meet everyone. We are in Suite 722. 7th floor, corner unit, 2 bed, 2 bath. Really looking forward to the basketball court. Hope that still is included in the building.

Steve Mitchell

:)

Hi everyone, my wife and I are getting excited to move in and meet everyone. We are in Suite 722. 7th floor, corner unit, 2 bed, 2 bath. Really looking forward to the basketball court. Hope that still is included in the building.

Steve Mitchell

Hey Steve,

Hope you and your wife aren't loud stompers, we're right below you on 622! Nice to know our vertical neighbours :)

Jay

Anyone got any updates on how things are moving at the site? Drove by there and i could see it a tad from Lansdowne ave so that must be a sign things are movin along

im 13th of phase one as well! im the 500sqft unit facing south near the south west corner, any chance we are direct neighbors?

rob

Looks like I'll be your direct neighbour as long as my purchase agreement finalizes without any problems. I'll be in the southwest corner unit on 13.

Drove by today.. They cut part of the green plywood they have along the edge, to support walls that are going up. They are working but in my opinion not on pace to be ready by sept. They would have to build 1 floor every 2 weeks give or take... I'm no expert though

Drove by today.. They cut part of the green plywood they have along the edge, to support walls that are going up. They are working but in my opinion not on pace to be ready by sept. They would have to build 1 floor every 2 weeks give or take... I'm no expert though

Look on the positive side......it could be alot worse.....if we had a typical winter with tons of snow progress would be much much less. We will definitely remember "the winter our condo was built" ....... NO SNOW in February.
Bring on Spring... yee haa !!

Well they have now been building above grade this week.......that is a huge milestone...the ramp to the underground parking was also completed.

Back