• Barack Obama

Votes: 80 77.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters
340x.jpg

Who does this man remind you of?

Who is this?

Mike Wooten, the man at the centre of the Troopergate scandle. He also bears a striking resemblance to a fictional police officer from the TV show Heroes. I thought it was funny :p

On a more Toronto-centric note, is Gilbert Studios on Davenport some kind of official Biden photographer? They've got his portraits in the front window...

With 3 weeks to go, here is my official projection for how the 2008 US Presidential Election will turn out.

election08projection.gif

I'm placing no bets or money on the table, but this is how I think the electoral map is shaping up.

No comments on the projection?? Anyone else agree with my selections and states?

I was looking at this, and what you are predicting would be to match Clinton. With the undercurrents of racism, and the igorance of so many, I still expect Obama to win now, but I expect it to be tighter.

Florida, I think, will stay red, but will be tigher than 2004. I do expect NM and would not be surprised to see Colorado go Blue, despite it being the home of Focus on the Family. Ohio and Virginia are tough calls. Virginia totally depends on the turnout of Arlington and Alexandria Counties and the City of Richmond, and if Republicans don't win playing their classic dirty tricks there and in Ohio.

I think your projections are too optimistic. I don't think Obama can pull off that kind of victory in current America. He's a Muslim, after all :rolleyes:

I think that Obama could pull off a very, very close win.

A few weeks ago I thought McCain had the upper hand, but now that the economic meltdown has occurred I don't think people have the stomach for conservative economics anymore. Its a trump card that trumps all other petty arguments when it gets this serious.

I don't think its going to be close. Obama has a clear lead, and I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a landslide if the McCain campaign continues in its current direction.

Barack Obama pulls ahead-can it last thru the Election?

Everyone: Last week's stock market meltdown has helped Barack Obama pull ahead in the US Election-can tonight's debate help seal the deal?

I now fully support Barack Obama-he represents change in my eyes-and with the Republicans choosing Sarah Palin as John McCain's running mate-to pander to the right-wing moralists - it shows to me as said by a political junkie buddy of mine-that the Democrats are increasingly moving towards the center and the Republicans moving even farther to the right that moderates even-let alone Liberal Republicans who are even a more extinct species today-no longer feel welcome there as they once were.

Brandon: I feel that you could be correct about the election outcome-the states
make sense along the Red/Blue lines now. In three weeks we will all know!
LI MIKE

I respected McCain's old war hero experience.

I thought Obama was a rash crazy Idealists.

However, McCain has dissapointed and Obama is trully the great leader now.

Go Obama.

I respected McCain's old war hero experience.

I thought Obama was a rash crazy Idealists.

However, McCain has dissapointed and Obama is trully the great leader now.

Go Obama.

As soon as McCain picked Palin it was over. Just imagine a Palin presidency and that will snap anyone back to reality in the voting booth....

Back