Toronto West Village Etobicoke | ?m | 31s | Tridel | Rafael + Bigauskas

I think mid rises under 20 stories are good here,

Next to a major 400 series highway in a dead neighbourhood full of towers in parks?? No way - if anything, I think really tall buildings would be very appropriate here.

Planning report recommends approval of a zb/l amendment application submitted by Evral Properties Limited to permit demolition of three office buildings and development of four residential towers, 16s, 28s, 28s and 31s with a total of 900 units.

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2009/ey/bgrd/backgroundfile-18537.pdf

3257746877_077952d791_o.jpg

look out 427 ... here comes Tridel !

future's looking good :D

Next to a major 400 series highway in a dead neighbourhood full of towers in parks?? No way - if anything, I think really tall buildings would be very appropriate here.

Well, what do you suppose they build?! Eva Road isn't exactly an urban street. Look at the location. These building are just perfect for here. For transit, the West Mall bus is like right there.

This may be a Tridel site...

Seeing that the applicant is Salvatore Cavarretta of Deltera Inc. (Deltera is Tridel's Planning Department) ... given the foregoing, I'm pretty sure this will be a Tridel project

Architecturally speaking, these towers remind me of Essex in Etobicoke and Skymark West in Mississauga, which were also Tridel projects.

It is Tridel, I went to one of the public meetings where their representatives spoke.

thanks BMyers ... City Planning staff re-confirmes that this is a Tridel project ~

Brian Gallaugher (416.394.8230) of City Planning advises that the rezoning application was approved by Council in February 2009 but was appealed by the abutting property owner to the west ... since that time, a settlement has been reached between the appealant and the applicant, a settlement OMB hearing is anticipated in 2 month's time during which the current proposal will be approved.

Site Plan Approval application has also been submitted recently ~

Deltera Construction Management

Deltera is Tridel's construction management company and a member of the Tridel Group of Companies. Planning is only one department. Other departments include project management, estimating, LEED and warranty. Deltera manages construction for Tridel buildings, Delcare long term care, Delmanor Seniors Rentals, and rental buildings for a variety of clients such as Options for Homes and Concert Properties, mixed use, office, commercial, retail and institutional.

We are currently in prelaunch for Eva Road.

Eva Road Architects

Tridelwebmaster, do Rafael & Bigauskas remain the architects since Tridel took this over from Evral?

Tridel is partners with Evral. Architect is still Rafael and Bigauskas as it has been since the beginning.

Back