Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

taken from today.

DSC06160.jpg

DSC06165.jpg

That sales center would make a great little cafe or something along the waterfront in the future.

That sales center would make a great little cafe or something along the waterfront in the future.

It's funny how quite a few of the sales centres built these days are better than many of the buildings going up around the city.

Logical, though. Many condos are designed by decent contemporary architects, rather than merely the product of marketing, and the sales centres reflect that fact - quite a few have won design awards from professional bodies such as ARIDO.

taken from today.

DSC06160.jpg

DSC06165.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, smuncky. The Sales Office seems to be nearing completion. The sales people must still be in the trailers though. I know the first phase sold rather quickly; I wonder if the 2nd is selling as well?

from today's Star....

PIER 27: Queens Quay E., just east of Yonge St. Builder: Fernbrook Homes and Cityzen. Phase 1 is two 14-storey, glass and steel buildings with 300 units in total. Phase 2 will be two 14-storey buildings with 405 units in total. Prices: from $357,000 for 563 sq. ft. to $3.86 million for 4,563 sq. ft. Fees: 51 cents per sq. ft., plus hydro. Sales: Phase 1, 85 per cent sold; Phase 2, 65 per cent sold. Status: construction to start this month. Occupancy: November 2010. Sales centre: on-site, 416-367-3456; pier27.ca.

There are more smaller units in Phase 2 because there was a higher than expected demand for them in Phase 1, apparently. So a millionaire will be able to buy a place there for $357,000.

taken from today.

DSC06160.jpg

DSC06165.jpg

thanks for the pics! i've been meaning to take a walk down there when the weather got better. i bought a unit there in november, and i was wondering what progress had been made so far... thanks again.

Logical, though. Many condos are designed by decent contemporary architects, rather than merely the product of marketing, and the sales centres reflect that fact - quite a few have won design awards from professional bodies such as ARIDO.

From Condo Life, April 2008: (Pier 27's Sales Centre) "designed by architect Peter Clewes of Architects Alliance, it is indeed a work of art all by itself."

The same developers (Fernbrook & Cityzen) are building in Oakville and given Pier 27's location, it's interesting that they've priced the Oakville ones in the same range (starting from the mid 300's for the smallest unit).

thanks for the pics! i've been meaning to take a walk down there when the weather got better. i bought a unit there in november, and i was wondering what progress had been made so far... thanks again.

Congratulations on your purchase, alcool. Did you buy in the first or 2nd phase?

Contrary to what I previously read, there will be 5 phases (instead of 4) in that development. The lot seems to be tight for a 5th phase especially if they are going to continue the pattern of having 2 buildings per phase. Anyone with updated info on this?

The siteplan on the Pier 27 website indicates three future pier-like buildings fronting the Quay, each with north-south alignment to buildings of earlier phases to the south of them, so perhaps phases three, four and five have one building each?

The siteplan on the Pier 27 website indicates three future pier-like buildings fronting the Quay, each with north-south alignment to buildings of earlier phases to the south of them, so perhaps phases three, four and five have one building each?

Please let me know where I can see the site plan and specifically where the future buildings fronting QQ will be. Thanks in advance.

Back