Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

The new video has tons of views of this project, and goes on and on and on. Art directors believe there's noting more fun than to tour a place while it renders in front of you out of thin virtualair™.

video

A pleasant if antiseptic diversion.

I think they should add some swings hanging down from the horizontal sections. If it's going to be 'towers in the park', then turn the park into a playground, even if it's just a private amenity for the residents.

it does look much more impressive in video format... there are some interesting styling cues to be sure, but there seems to be too much hype surrounding this one. I'll take it though, beats the heck out of the empty lot thats been at this location....

It looks fantastic. I really hope they can integrate some ground level retail (restaurants, etc.) because the design and location seem perfect for it.

It looks fantastic. I really hope they can integrate some ground level retail (restaurants, etc.) because the design and location seem perfect for it.

Too late for the 1st & 2nd phases since it's townhouses that will be on the ground level. Maybe there will be retail spaces in the 3rd & 4th buildings?

U.S., lol - but I don't think the people who bought at Pier 27 will like your suggestion ;)

Hopefully, the retail spaces suggested in this forum will be included in the last 2 phases. I suspect they will be welcomed even by the residents.

I haven't been to Queen's Quay and Yonge in a long time. Does anyone know if the Sales Office's almost finished?

Here's hoping for retail, as I really like these buildings. I especially like the nicely landscaped walkways between them too.

The website's siteplan indicates that the final phase buildings along Queen's Quay will also be long piers - aligned with the earlier buildings to give everyone a fine view of the lake from the Quay through those beautifully landscaped walkways. And, of course, there will be the broad waterfront promenade leading from the foot of Yonge and around the building to the south, which all can enjoy.

Back