Toronto Wallace Walk Towns | ?m | 4s | The Somerset Group | KFA

My final occupancy date is actually one day sooner, on June 15th, 2015, so march 17th is the cut off date. fingers crossed i dont get a letter by next wednesday.

Last edited:
I got my letter last night, the date has been pushed back. I am scheduled to take occupancy on August 14....

are they able to push the date again?

Got my letter as well August 14th, the wording in the letter is interesting, is as if the Vendor can't provide a final date, so the Firm date is being used as per agreement.

The Good:
Lots of outlets and Light fixtures
Island seems that will have one outlet (think somebody here was complaining about that)
Concrete thickness looks good

The bad:
Kids room are slightly smaller imo (didn't brought a measuring tape though)
The no window on the mechanical penthouse is pretty bad, it feels like a cave, based on the comments before it does seem like a quality of life issue

That's great to hear that it looks like the island has an outlet. It was me that mentioned that earlier. The upgrade consultant had told us that there would be no outlet on the island.

Too bad about the bedroom feel and penthouse cave, but how was the overall feel of the main floor? Did it atleast feel open and spacious?

How did you access the unit? Just walk in a la Junction Jay? :)

I just noticed that the public school that is located nearby Wallace Walk (Perth Avenue Public School) achieved a Fraser Institute rating of 8.1 for 2014: http://ontario.compareschoolranking...Junior_Public_School/Toronto/Report_Card.aspx.

Whether you have kids (or are starting to think about kids) or not, this is a good thing for everyone as it adds to desireability of the area and thereby potentially positively impacting real estate values. Let's hope those kids continue to do well! :)

We just received our final occupancy date from Torbel.

We're in Block F, and had an original "final tentative occupancy date" of July 27. Our new official final occupancy date is September 25, 2015.

Apparently letters for blocks further north will be sent out soon.

South end
DSC_0457.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0457.jpg
    DSC_0457.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 937
Has anyone noticed that the window in the ground floor units looks like a sliding door? Is it actually a sliding door? And if it is... I'm assuming that its temporary and will be replaced.

I just noticed that the public school that is located nearby Wallace Walk (Perth Avenue Public School) achieved a Fraser Institute rating of 8.1 for 2014: http://ontario.compareschoolranking...Junior_Public_School/Toronto/Report_Card.aspx.

Whether you have kids (or are starting to think about kids) or not, this is a good thing for everyone as it adds to desireability of the area and thereby potentially positively impacting real estate values. Let's hope those kids continue to do well! :)

I will do my best to make sure my son works hard to keep your property values up.

Has anyone noticed that the window in the ground floor units looks like a sliding door? Is it actually a sliding door? And if it is... I'm assuming that its temporary and will be replaced.

I always assumed that it was a sliding door given it's size on the floor plans... Why would they install a temporary sliding door and then replace it?

I will do my best to make sure my son works hard to keep your property values up.

Hilarious.

I seem to be one of the few residents that is actually planning on living in my unit long term and could care less about the property value. I lived in one of the other condo developments in the Triangle and fell in love with the area and I can't wait to move back.

Back