Toronto Wallace Walk Towns | ?m | 4s | The Somerset Group | KFA

Sadly, no offer of paneling for applîances. Just stainless steel appliance are available.

Did anyone else get their letter about the final tentative occupancy date? Ours got moved to July 27
:(

Thank you for the fridge info.

Holy crap, July?! That is terrible. I haven't received anything since the notice pushing it to mid-March.

Are you in one of the first two blocks north of Wallace or further north than that? I haven't gotten a letter yet.

We're in the first two blocks north of Wallace, so I was very surprised! We're in block F, for reference.

Weird that we got the letter when no one else seems to have yet!

We're in the first two blocks north of Wallace, so I was very surprised! We're in block F, for reference.

Weird that we got the letter when no one else seems to have yet!

I'll post once I get ours - if you got a delay then everyone must be delayed unless there is something special about your P4.

I'll post once I get ours - if you got a delay then everyone must be delayed unless there is something special about your P4.

I hope that's the case (sorry haha) but I doubt it. I'm at the very north of the project so it wouldn't shock me if I wind up delayed almost a year. This is getting old.

The location of our P4 is basically where the crane in the Wallace block has been erected - so there's still the faint hope for the rest of you that only our unit is being delayed because of that...

We're in block F as well. P4 unit!
Got the letter. Delayed till July 27th... so basically August. This is brutal. That's a full year delay and the builder has yet to offer anything for this disastrous delay. Terrible experience so far.
We also thought the kitchen cabinet options were crap for the cost. We'll be replacing them ourselves asap.

We're in block F as well. P4 unit!
Got the letter. Delayed till July 27th... so basically August. This is brutal. That's a full year delay and the builder has yet to offer anything for this disastrous delay. Terrible experience so far.
We also thought the kitchen cabinet options were crap for the cost. We'll be replacing them ourselves asap.

Please keep in mind that the Builder has no obligation to offer us anything - the contract has a final tentative occupancy date deadline of early 2016 if I recall correctly.

Designer

Hello everyone, by any chance any one has the designer phone number? We need to re-schedule and cant find it thanks!

PS: My moving date for the H block as of now is June 27th.

Hello everyone, by any chance any one has the designer phone number? We need to re-schedule and cant find it thanks!

PS: My moving date for the H block as of now is June 27th.

The designer's (Aelita) phone number is 416-996-0317.

We're still waiting for our letter regarding revised occupancy date. We're in Block A.

Hmm, we didn't have an option for Gas or Induction, I wonder if they got rid of that one, i saw one Crossed out, we are also in a T3 and have Gas for the BBQ... i feel as the builder is rushing now and cutting corner T_T

Hmm, we didn't have an option for Gas or Induction, I wonder if they got rid of that one, i saw one Crossed out, we are also in a T3 and have Gas for the BBQ... i feel as the builder is rushing now and cutting corner T_T

That sucks! I really wanted a Gas range in the kitchen.

Quick Update: Wouldn't give me much details but they just aren't offering it, also the infrastructure won't allow to be added in the future either.

Back