Toronto Wallace Walk Towns | ?m | 4s | The Somerset Group | KFA

Just received a letter that the Tentative Occupancy Date got moved out to March 26th, 2015. We are incredibly disappointed. That's almost a full year delay.

What block are you in? I got the same delay. I'm in one of the blocks north of Macaulay. Wonder if the south blocks are still on track for December.

We went by today, and took a couple photos of the site from the Wallace bridge.

They're starting to bring in fill to level the site. The first "row" of townhouses along Wallace have their electrical junction boxes installed. The middle "row" is almost done having all the concrete structure being poured - they're just finalizing the fifth floor and prepping it for electrical. The third "row" (the one along McCauley) is almost done having the third floor poured.

The three rows north of McCauley are also around the second or third floor / walls being poured. The progress there has really caught up with the rest of the site.

We still haven't been scheduled for our interior appointment.

Sept 20 - Wallace Walk 1.jpg

Sept 20 - Wallace Walk 2.jpg

Attachments

• Sept 20 - Wallace Walk 1.jpg
    Sept 20 - Wallace Walk 1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 991
  • Sept 20 - Wallace Walk 2.jpg
    Sept 20 - Wallace Walk 2.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 980
Received letter from the builder asking for final payment due to roof assembly completion of first 4 blocks off wallace avenue.

Still no appointment to pick finishes though.

I wonder how much a resale three bedroom unit + rooftop patio would cost. Very interested in this development, but not a fan of preconstruction purchases.

I wonder how much a resale three bedroom unit + rooftop patio would cost. Very interested in this development, but not a fan of preconstruction purchases.

Haven't seen any 3 BR's for sale, but there is a 2BR/3Bath for sale asking $499,000 w/90 sf patio.

Someone was selling the larger 2 Bed Upper unit + terrace - it was listed for 570k. I'd guess that the 3bed version would be 600k if you could find someone to sell.

There's a 3 bed for sale opposite Wallace Walks (on Wallace Ave) right now, listed at $579,000. Most recent went for $580-something. Getting pricy.
Haven't seen any 3 BR's for sale, but there is a 2BR/3Bath for sale asking $499,000 w/90 sf patio.

There's a 3 bed for sale opposite Wallace Walks (on Wallace Ave) right now, listed at $579,000. Most recent went for $580-something. Getting pricy.

yikes, I can't see myself spend that much money on a condo :S. How much higher can the price appreciate? 1 block north (near Landsdowne) you can get a 3+1 for 450k. Why the price difference? You can also buy a detached house north of St. Clair for 570k.

yikes, I can't see myself spend that much money on a condo :S. How much higher can the price appreciate? 1 block north (near Landsdowne) you can get a 3+1 for 450k. Why the price difference? You can also buy a detached house north of St. Clair for 570k.

There is your answer in bold - these condos are walking distance to subway and a bunch of neat areas (Roncesvalles, Junction). I guess it all depends on what you are looking for in terms of lifestyle.

dropped off our last payment this weekend at the sales office. they are bringing in samples of all the finishes. expect to get an appointment soon to choose finishes.

Back