Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Easy way to know? Take fotos
Please find the Photos Dean! Hope you remember me.. We met a couple of times at the site in the past. You gave me your phone number and I called you a few times but no able to connect.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 18.09.25_7a8ec313.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 18.09.25_7a8ec313.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 9
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 18.09.25_b0b0207e.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 18.09.25_b0b0207e.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 18.09.25_b6380349.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 18.09.25_b6380349.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Please find the Photos Dean! Hope you remember me.. We met a couple of times at the site in the past. You gave me your phone number and I called you a few times but no able to connect.
Hi Prasad, yes i remember. sorry i am currently overseas , will return brampton end of may. I am usually gone sept-may... does ur number end with 9921?

well you are correct, no actual work is being done, what they did is just preventative work, just to stop deterioration , water damage etc.. gravel etc Thanks for the fotos..hope someone buys it quick so i can get my cash..

"In this regard, the Receiver, after discussions with key stakeholders, has determined that these Projects should be completed during the receivership proceedings in order to maximize the potential benefits to stakeholders, including the secured lenders and the existing pre-sale home buyers"

In report uploaded

"In this regard, the Receiver, after discussions with key stakeholders, has determined that these Projects should be completed during the receivership proceedings in order to maximize the potential benefits to stakeholders, including the secured lenders and the existing pre-sale home buyers"

In report uploaded
Thanks for Update... some hopes re-kindled...

In report uploaded
Where was this from?

In report uploaded
came here to post this update as well!
1713303368677.png

This was sort of expected though, no? Main question is if they’ll request more money from buyers…
Well not really expected especially for lakeview since construction has not started at all. If they request more money and you refuse, they have to give you the option to get your deposit back.

Back