Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

KSV dont care about families! They only care how much cash they will make.. guess it will take until those projects are sold , estimating it should be asap or before June per their memo. Plus KSV say we have to check the site for updates , dont think they will be sending us any updates via email etc!
What memo from KSV?

Hello ...I just read the following lines in the the Consolidated Report to Court of KSV Restructuring Inc. on page 13 which reads as follows:
Quote " to the extent permitted by law, interested parties will not be required to assume the home buyer purchase agreements 'Unquote . This means that the new buyer who buys the Heart Lake property is not required to honor the Agreements for sale which we have with Vandyke... correct me if i am wrong in my understanding. .Thanks..

Hello ...I just read the following lines in the the Consolidated Report to Court of KSV Restructuring Inc. on page 13 which reads as follows:
Quote " to the extent permitted by law, interested parties will not be required to assume the home buyer purchase agreements 'Unquote . This means that the new buyer who buys the Heart Lake property is not required to honor the Agreements for sale which we have with Vandyke... correct me if i am wrong in my understanding. .Thanks..

You understood correctly, this has been the case all along.

People still giving deposits? Thats nut! I wouldnt! Read reddit people cancelling payments via banks stopping cheques!!
Hi...Any news about Highgrove2,vandyk is under receiverships but No hesitation to Cash our post dated cheques...im confused about next deposit in May2024,should i stop it or let it go..Please reply any help is appreciated.

Hi, Purchasers for Vandyk High grove2 Mississauga..We need some directions.any possibility to get our Depoits back or any chancee of construction?

Hi, Purchasers for Vandyk High grove2 Mississauga..We need some directions.any possibility to get our Depoits back or any chancee of construction?
I dont see HIGHGROVE on the list yet for sale but eventually all of vandyk will be sold to pay.. Vandyk is bankrupt.Check where your deposits are going? in trust to a lawyer? or direct to VANDYK account..

I dont see HIGHGROVE on the list yet for sale but eventually all of vandyk will be sold to pay.. Vandyk is bankrupt.Check where your deposits are going? in trust to a lawyer? or direct to VANDYK account..
I don't believe Highgrove is technically under receivership, but the lender has the land for sale.

It is a condo tenure project so all deposits are going into trust.

I don't believe Highgrove is technically under receivership, but the lender has the land for sale.

It is a condo tenure project so all deposits are going into trust.
Yes. I passed highgrove site few days ago. Big ‘For Sale’ sign was there.

All deposits are in trust to their lawyer. We know because
Number 1: we wrote the cheques to their lawyers
Number 2: We received the Form 4s that confirms that the deposits are being held in trust
Number 3: Their lawyers asked us for information so they can fill out their T3 for their taxes earlier this year.
(They have to tell the CRA whose deposits they are holding in trust and how much)

Money that is completely gone are if you paid for any upgrades.

Last edited:
All deposits are in trust to their lawyer. We know because
Number 1: we wrote the cheques to their lawyers
Number 2: We received the Forms 4s that confirms that the deposits are being held in trust
Number 3: Their lawyers asked us for information so they can fill out their T3 for their taxes earlier this year.
(They have to tell the CRA whose deposits they are holding in trust and how much)

Money that is completely gone are if you paid for any upgrades.
The only problem is when we will be able to get the deposits? What options will be available for lawyers to return deposits??

The only problem is when we will be able to get the deposits? What options will be available for lawyers to return deposits??
We can't get back our deposits right now because legally our contracts with Vandyk are still being upheld. Our contracts will still be valid until our project gets sold to a new developer. Then the new developer can do 1 of 3 things

1) Can honour all existing contracts as is
2) Cancel all existing contracts (all deposits would be returned)
3) Offer to amend all contracts (In other words, can ask for more money)...If they ask for more money, you can say no and they will have to return your deposit

But we are stuck until our project get sold

Last edited:

Back