Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

^ Exactly, they're not going to build something anywhere near that tall but it certainly can be taller than what's been built so far on similar sites in Toronto.

So he confirmed that they have bought multiple properties.

an estimated total of nearly $300-million

Even with a high PSF, that would need a lot of condominiums sold to recoup the land acquisition costs. Given the small land area, it must be going tall -- maybe really tall.

Like suspected, Mizrahi has purchased multiple properties in this area. This corner will be another iconic One Bloor style condo. Hopefully just as high quality. If this guy has spent $300 million dollars on everything, you can guarantee this will not be some 40 storey tower. I fully expect a 75 storey tower MINIMUM here. Probably will end up taller than One Bloor.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know how far back (in time) some of those property deeds go south of Stollerys. Serious windfalls for someone.

That's a great article in the Globe... he must have bought several properties, as he is talking about department store size retail for the site...

Like suspected, Mizrahi has purchased multiple properties in this area. This corner will be another iconic One Bloor style condo. Hopefully just as high quality. If this guy has spent $300 million dollars on everything, you can guarantee this will not be some 40 storey will tower. I fully expect a 75 storey tower MINIMUM here. Probably will end up taller than One Bloor.

FrankieFlowerpot, who has a history of being right about such things, says that it will be taller than One Bloor East.

Article also says the project will be called "The One"

I've always thought that the development of the Southern corners of Yonge and Bloor were an opportunity to create a new and expansive concourse level for the subway. I wonder if anything of that nature would make its way into this project?

Back