Toronto The Georgian | 27.6m | 7s | Stafford | RAW Design

Use the map to find a project if a marketing name has been applied and you're not sure of it!
The funny thing is once the people move in and the developers have moved on no uses the marketing name to describe where they live. One of my mates lives in 386 Yonge Street has never once referred to it as Aura. Another lives in a high rise condo at Yonge and Eglinton that he bought from new and has no idea what the marketing name was for his condo. It’s even more the case in mid rise and SFH projects where the developers give names like Clonmore Urban Towns, where the buyers will never refer to their homes as such. Once they’re finished, it’s the address or intersection that matters, not the marketing.

I would love to see see this site get developed. That beer store and parking lot are hideous. I wonder how much property "The Beer Store" has in TO? That company is a blight in our city.
I suppose they'll use this a precedence. Huge Beer Store in a condo at Greenwood.

I like this iteration. That stretch of Ferard coud use a development like this. Hope something finally gets built here. It’s been what 5-6 years now?

I like this iteration. That stretch of Ferard coud use a development like this. Hope something finally gets built here. It’s been what 5-6 years now?
I agree. It does look good. I support any and all gentrification efforts in downtown east in order to asap bring balance to a neighbourhood that somehow became the centre of the homeless industrial complex. We still desperately need shelters and supportive housing, I’d just like to see them shared across the city - here's a good piece on the HIC. So, I’m in full support of this development, but not the Beer Store. There are at least two other Beer Stores not far off.

Last edited:
The funny thing is once the people move in and the developers have moved on no uses the marketing name to describe where they live. One of my mates lives in 386 Yonge Street has never once referred to it as Aura. Another lives in a high rise condo at Yonge and Eglinton that he bought from new and has no idea what the marketing name was for his condo. It’s even more the case in mid rise and SFH projects where the developers give names like Clonmore Urban Towns, where the buyers will never refer to their homes as such. Once they’re finished, it’s the address or intersection that matters, not the marketing.
Yeah, most of the marketing names don't stick. The only ones I've heard used recently is The Selby (probably because it's a rental tower, which means the brand sticks around longer due to more advertising. plus it's relatively new), and the other one is The Verve near the Church-Wellesley Village, but that might be specifically a thing within the gay community, since a lot of gays live in that condo and for whatever reason the name has stuck around within the gay community at least as a result anyway (tbh I'd be curious if the straight residents of the building also call it that, or if it's just a gay thing)

$800k for a 1 bedroom plus condo fees and property tax!!! I pray for the newer generations. They will never be able to own property within the GTA or surrounding areas

More like $900k, once you dig past their marketing fluff. Stafford are pricing these units in the range of around $1500-1600 per square foot. Frankly, these aren't attractive entry points. Not for this builder, not for this location. People will find better value with existing condos right now, even within the city core.

Screenshot_20220224-073258_Chrome.jpg

See the attached letter from KWT to the builder and The Beer Store regarding the concerns of the Neighbourhood. The condo won’t be exempt from these issues.

668E70D8-54B7-420E-9DB8-BCCF99F831B7.jpeg
74A863A2-4A9D-436E-8539-A52C8E3F46C0.jpeg

15880A17-F9BB-463B-9C89-47B657B03E5A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has TBS responded to KTW March 2nd letter and public petition? I see this letter from TBS is dated Feb 14th.
I believe they responded to KWT separately and to the best of my knowledge that letter hasn't been released.

These two large trailers and the spaces inbetween are all used for returns. The car park allows space for the large flow of people returning bottles/cans. What you see here now, compared to the summer, is nothing. The disorderly behaviour in the surrounding area is brutal - as a result of the traffic this store brings in. The plans will see this all happen inside the 7000sq ft beer store (hopefully not outside) but will result in “people traffic” on Ontario, Seaton & Gerrard - as the current car park space will be gone. I live just south of here on Ontario and I can’t tell you how insane this is going to be. It’s not your typical beer store and it’s not your typical clientele. This location should host a boutique style beer store with no returns. If the beer store doesn’t think that’s profitable then they should find an alternative location. It appears some of the realtors selling these condos were unaware of the agreements and plans. If anyone is told these plans aren’t confirmed, please post here so we can ensure people aren’t being mislead.

FF12A26F-3822-4F80-AD27-17F5A527E98A.jpeg

One new rendering is updated in the database! The only project information that changed is the total unit count from 104 units to 107 units!

The rendering is taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Architectural Plans - APR 26  2022-1.jpg

Renderings looks great! One of the better designed condos in Downtown Toronto, the finishes of the units also look high end. Finally not a cookie cutter glass condo.

Back