Toronto The Berczy | 41.76m | 13s | Concert | Arcadis

The Bulletin has an article saying that lower Church Street will be redone this spring, with trees along the street and it also says the Berczy may be lined with restaurants. Market Street is also being redone in the spring and it also will be lined with restaurants and cafes. That's a lot of new food places coming to St. Lawrence.

I wish that the brick went up at least one more setback, along Front Street. The brick looks so much nicer than the glass and spandrel. I hope developers are taking note. (but I doubt it)

The black/tinted windows and red brick looks just right. Very sharp and complements the neighbouring buildings extremely well.
No worries about window treatments and furniture behind the glass cluttering the look of the building.

More condos should be designed like this.

walked by yesterday. They've done a great job so far.

I also saw a 2nd floor unit with drywall and pot lights installed so maybe this thing isn't that far away from occupancy.

Today:

wwvW2Us.jpg

UyMfNdW.jpg

gf99eM1.jpg

Skyjacked, is there any chance you can take some pics towards the East showing The Berczy? Thanks.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the base, the black mullions and brick are very sharp. The upper levels are indefensible though; it looks like an aluminium tool shed with windows.

Back