Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

I'm trying to imagine what this building would look like driving east down the Gardiner, with ICE right across the street....what an amazing sight that one's going to be!! Can't wait to see a clear render :).

I got a Chicago Aqua vibe from it too. Flat-roof, square-ish but undulating floorplate.

Aqua in the Windy City is about 860 feet tall. If so, this will drastically change the skyline from the lake. There appears to be no spire on it that will launch this into the much coveted "supertall" territory.

Also take note of that sharp-prowed cheese-wedge podium. It reminds me of the Pure Spirit podium in the Distillery District. Looks like a green roof on that.

Last edited:
Wow! That's hot.

Rendering for 120 Harbour Street tweeted by BlacktowerTV.

http://twitter.com/#!/blacktowerTV

003e120harbour.jpg

Last edited:
Eee... not feeling that latest rendering from ground level looking up at it. It looks clunky and awkward to me.

Damn that looks good ... maybe ... :)

Really all depends, that could be a simple box with some artistic interpretation thrown in.

Otherwise it's got a funky shape all the way up.

Let's pray that Tridel will execute a quality product. If 300 Front St. W turns out well, there is hope for this one.

Render looks great though. I'm excited.

Hate to say it but I think the height is little too much for this location as there will be a huge drop off effect (think Scotia and anything north or east of it before BAC and Trump). Otherwise, despite it being a box I'm not opposed to the design since it has some interesting features (thank you Wallman! and thankfully not aA).

Back