Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

Those renders are great. Definitely haven't seen them before myself. I like the coloured mechanical box. Maybe it will be lit with LED's to help show off the logo better.

A few that 3D didn't post...

4_25y2.jpg

4_25y3.jpg

Good shot of the square and some preliminary form of the south Union entrance.

4_25y4.jpg

Looking along Bremner.

4_25y7.jpg

All pictures are from:

Friction Fit Models

It looks like the little entrance pavilion will be clipped onto the metal bar right above the Tercel, tying the columns together in this shot from Silence&Motion:

3372967577_f7df11b4dd_b.jpg

(As posted above):

4_25y7.jpg

I highly highly doubt the real building will have a mechanical box that is coloured any vibrant colour.

More likely is for the Telus logo to be purple or something.

I like how the models show white/clear glass-- that would've been beautiful, but I suppose grey will do.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was actually clad in something of that colour. It's Telus, and that purple is one of their colours. It would be great branding for them to incorporate their colours in the building.

I was coming out of the Air Canada Centre from the Raptors game yesterday. I wanted to walk out the main doors to see what's going on. Wow! I just love the look of these buildings, the Telus tower, MLS were very impressive, it's going to be an exciting place to be, live and work!

Kronkie, please have something concrete to add to the discussion before hitting the Post Reply button. Too many of your posts say next to nothing.

Kronkie, please have something concrete to add to the discussion before hitting the Post Reply button. Too many of your posts say next to nothing.

Wouldn't it be more productive to send a private message, instead of having all of us read it? Half the time when a mod has made a "suggestion" to me in a thread, I didn't see it for a long time, because I might not re-visit that thread for a while...

By that reasoning shouldn't you have sent a private message to interchange42 about sending a private message to Kronkie?

But then maybe I should have sent a private message to khristopher about sending interchange42 a private message about sending a private message to Kronkie... Stupid regresses...

^^Wow. I'm not sending a private message for asking this =P.
Is that glass to the top yet on all sides and the fins? I really want to know how tall they'll really be.

By that reasoning shouldn't you have sent a private message to interchange42 about sending a private message to Kronkie?

But then maybe I should have sent a private message to khristopher about sending interchange42 a private message about sending a private message to Kronkie... Stupid regresses...

Wow, I used to think that Woody's was a bitch fest but the bitches on UT seem to put those Woody's amateurs to shame. lol Continue...

Back