Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

Correct me if I'm wrong, but thoses last few pics where of a Union Station link, right? If so, does anyone know where it connects inside the station?

They're suppose to be excavating under the trains to create another level underground for union station. I think from that underground, there will be stairs to go up to Union Station exit/entrance beside Telus building.

If you walk the path between Union an ACC, you will see 2 construction doors at the south end.

The left one east path runs to Yonge St is new and well lighted.

The right runs into the lower level of Union where cars are wash and it is dull looking and poor lighting. It has a sloping floor going west as it connect to another ramp going north to another level of parking.

Just open the doors and walk in and have a look

img7382.jpg

img7385.jpg

img7318.jpg

img7320.jpg

img7301.jpg

img7306.jpg

thanks marc again. The glass on this is just about done, all you have to do is fill the construction elevator, take down the crane and this one is pretty much done on the outside.

It is a fortunate thing that this building is surrounded by darker, more easily to distinguish from the sky structures because I would hate to be flying a plane and then smack right into Telus. I love the glass and especially the reflections coming off it in all lighting conditions. I think that this one is the best new tower in the vicinity.

Some Telus photos taken on Friday:

Profile shots:

img42851.jpg

telus42881.jpg

telus43041.jpg

Base detail:

telusbase43111.jpg

telusbase43121.jpg

Skyline shots:

telus42731.jpg

telus42311.jpg

telus42321.jpg

telus42411.jpg

For those of you who were asking, here's what the new Union Station south entrance looks like so far (best I could do):

unionstation43081.jpg

Last edited:
imo the third shot looks like a render of the building. really nice shots you took alot.

Last edited:

Back