Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

yeah, that's basically it, although I am no construction expert....

and welcome to the forum! :)

Hopefully this will make up for it.

A little closer to starting.

Trump-Nov3,07(1).jpg

How many machines does everyone think they can get on that site before they actually turn any of them on. Its like that game where you have little car pieces which fit into a grid and you have to get them out using the one free space. I've forgotten what its called - they used to sell it at science centers and Masterminds everywhere - probably still do.

Funny, but I was thinking to myself: this has probably got to have been InTheKnow07's best post.

No doubt that it dazzled Ed007 so completely that it caused him to hit the wrong keystroke.

How many machines does everyone think they can get on that site before they actually turn any of them on. Its like that game where you have little car pieces which fit into a grid and you have to get them out using the one free space. I've forgotten what its called - they used to sell it at science centers and Masterminds everywhere - probably still do.

"Rush Hour"! That's hilarious - I was just about to take mine off the shelf for the first time in a year and play with it. Now I'm going to imagine I'm building Trump every time I do.

Let me tell you that BuildTO is a Master of Rush Hour as he deftly applies meticulous logic to the task. If there's any trouble at the Trump site, BuildTO is the man to take over the job!*

*Except that BuildTO is also the unTrumpiest guy ever, so you might find you have a reform school for plutocrats at the end of the construction cycle, and not a luxury condotel.

Whole lotta nothing going on today. I think they had just finished their third nap at 10 am, so maybe afterwards something might happen.

Whole lotta nothing going on today. I think they had just finished their third nap at 10 am, so maybe afterwards something might happen.

How much does it cost to decorate the lot with an idle Track-hoe and Shoring equipment? Who is volunteering to squirt some oil on them so they don't rust?

The site is fenced off and there's equipment on site. You guys need to have some patience as it is happening.

ok, first you delete my "best post ever" and now you are telling me to have patience on construction activity. I see a trend here. :)

P.S. I know some ppl just want to see a building there and don't care "when" it happens. I can tell you I am not in that category.

I think there are many other more exciting project happening, but with this one there has been nothing for the last few weeks. Ed is right though, these things don't happen over night or in this case over 5 years.

Back