Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

^Is that a new way of saying he got it for free?

No, he didn't get it free but his deal was better then the Friends and Family program. Anyone with the slightest connection can get the Friends and Family pricing. I would say he bought in at 10 - 20% less then the going rate at the time with only 15% down instead of 20%

Keep in mind that he bought it from Talon and not from his Dad.

I swear to god there's excavation equipment on site.

I realize this was a parking lot and the equipment is probably being parked there at a premium by Brookfield/Bay Adelaide... but it makes one wonder... could they really start to dig?

i will walk by tomorrow so i will see.

I swear to god there's excavation equipment on site.

I realize this was a parking lot and the equipment is probably being parked there at a premium by Brookfield/Bay Adelaide... but it makes one wonder... could they really start to dig?

Im assuming its being used to tear down the sales centre.

Parking kiosk all but gone, equipment on site.

TrumpEx1.jpg

All fenced off.

TrumpEx2.jpg

Excavation starts on September 18th

I don't get it, Trump & Co. in town Oct. 2nd for a ceremony but construction starts Sept. 18th? Of 2008?

These type of ceremonies often occur after excavation starts. Spire's official groundbreaking happened about two weeks after digging started.

I don't get it, Trump & Co. in town Oct. 2nd for a ceremony but construction starts Sept. 18th? Of 2008?

Donald Trump could not rearrange his schedule to come in on Sept 18th. He will be in town on Oct 2 but it is ceremonial only. Construction still starts on Sept 18th.

Not the ideal but it happens!

Back