Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

good morning.

6552629159_0f63736264_b.jpg

OMGEEEEE!!!
LOL! I leave for a few hours and all of a sudden this madness goes down! This is a next-level perspective!!! Even the setback on the north side looks SOOO far down!.. WOW! how does this guy do this??!?!!

^^ Wow!
And looking that the first pic; there's no way that catwalk structure along the spine of the Onion Dome is permanent? It looks so sketchy!

Awesome pic tho. Damn!

These are spectacular pics ! These are such different perspectives that I have trouble even locating what I'm looking at! What a treat these workers have, once this buildings finished, very very very few will ever be able to stand atop this tower again!

it's real nice seeing such an open view of Trump tower from street level of such a main street like University. it may not be visible all the time or from everywhere, but it's good enough to make a statement... this tower is like comic relief equivalent for an area filled with serious flat roofs/square towers. it
s refreshing whether it works or not. - of course, i think it works ;)

the corner light feature seems to be stalled/at a snails pace... are they still working on that? because it seems like it's been at roughly the same level for a while now,

Back