Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I've been accessing this site for quite a while now but never felt compelled to register ... that is until I saw tomms photo of TT. I just have to say that is outstanding work. How he did it, who the bloody hell knows, but it is awesome!

I've been accessing this site for quite a while now but never felt compelled to register ... that is until I saw tomms photo of TT. I just have to say that is outstanding work. How he did it, who the bloody hell knows, but it is awesome!

Hey trixcalhoun, nice to have you here...welcome to UT:)
Im also floored by that shot considering how long i have been on UT......great pic that i assume has been viewed by many enthusiasts.:cool:

One of the rare examples of a photo making you weak in the knees. This is photography at its finest.
My friend is a security guard supervisor at both sun life towers. One night in april he took me and a friend up to the roof. I felt sick to my stomach while he held his Canon 60d over the ledge to take a photo. This photo instantly brought me back to that moment.
If tomms' photo isnt on the UT front page when i wake up 2mrw i might be pissed.

Amazing shot! Tomms rocks, as does androiduk and several other UT members. My favorate of Tomms by an edge is the photograph of someone (Tomms?) sitting atop 1 King West with legs dangling over the edge, photographed straight down.

If one thing that photo demonstrates, just how close the proposed Richmond/ Adelaide tower is going to BA and Trump. The core is indeed becoming very dense!

A few things: Nice work, tomms. That is one hell of a shot. Second of all, I can't believe they are naming the bar Suits. That's horrendous.

Back