Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

The exact same lighting panels that you see at the NW corner near-ground level will be mounted to the spire, as well.

This pic is about Trump, but I really love what BA is doing with the clouds!

dscf0757i.jpg

It wouldn't hurt for the TRUMP tower to be a tad bit taller - but nonetheless, it's a wonderful addition to the city.

trump-15-09-2011-1.jpg

to me, Trump really takes the CBD view from the north up a notch... A lot of people won't notice the impact, but it really does look good.... what a gap did we have between the roofs of Scotia and FCP!.. not to mention, it's a nice change of place from the flat roofs of Bay Adelaide, FCP, TD Centre and even scotia.

and of course, it's nice to see the Aura cranes!

Yeah but there's still a sizable gap between Trump/BAC and FCP thanks to FCP's podium and TD's banking pavilion, both of which will probably be around for quite some time yet.

Yeah but there's still a sizable gap between Trump/BAC and FCP thanks to FCP's podium and TD's banking pavilion, both of which will probably be around for quite some time yet.

yup. that's true. But the area does feel more "epic" because you see how big these towers are when they're not right up to the street. I actually think it's irreversible, and that those spaces will never get developed.... Can you imagine something being built right next to FCP/TD Bank tower??? I think those buildings are meant to stand on their own... anything next to it would look awkwardly placed lol!

Back