Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

I'm not sure who will be developing 36 + 42 Park Lawn ... but as the OMB decision shows, ownership in 2006 were under 36 Park Lawn Road Inc. (that's original of a company name) and Petro J. Developments Limited (for 42 Park Lawn)

caddyfleet's comment on the lands between Onni + South Beach sites being sold is consistent to MuchoGrande's earlier post ~

OMB Decision for 2200 Lake Shore (northwest corner of Lake Shore/Park Lawn):
http://www.omb.gov.on.ca/e-decisions/pl040456 pl050003_#2919.pdf

It's an interesting read if you get the time. I can't find the link to the final staff report to give it some perspective.

36 Park Lawn (immediately north of the Onni site and presumably a future high-rise site) was recently on the market for sale but no word on who the buyer might be.

how many other projects has southbeach completed?

35 years is nothing to sneeze at my friend...plus it's not actually who the builder is that makes the project, rather it's the people that they surround themselves with that are going to deliver on the builders goals. So far, Amexon in my honest opinion has delivered in every way....from not raising their prices insanely in the last year, to getting construction started ahead of schedule. You know they are top class when they win the "high rise of the year award" without flaunting it, and didn't have a silly "breaking ground ceremony" to show that they mean business. Everybody was caught off guard at how quickly they started digging, even me! They didn't flap their yaps about anything...like Nike they "Just did it"!

35 years is nothing to sneeze at my friend...plus it's not actually who the builder is that makes the project, rather it's the people that they surround themselves with that are going to deliver on the builders goals. So far, Amexon in my honest opinion has delivered in every way....from not raising their prices insanely in the last year, to getting construction started ahead of schedule. You know they are top class when they win the "high rise of the year award" without flaunting it, and didn't have a silly "breaking ground ceremony" to show that they mean business. Everybody was caught off guard at how quickly they started digging, even me! They didn't flap their yaps about anything...like Nike they "Just did it"!

oh i was just honestly asking a question, I really did not know. They seem like they are doing a good job so far, I always pass around that area, I will take some pics for your next time I am in the area.

Wellington Printworks - 36 Park Lawn Road, Etobicoke

42 Park Lawn = Fenced in area that got cleared yesterday

http://www.omb.gov.on.ca/e-decisions/pl040456_#0377.pdf

"AND IN THE MATTER of MOTIONS FOR COSTS brought by Menkes Lakeshore Ltd., Amexon Holdings Inc. and Petro J. Developments Limited against Kraft Canada Inc. and the City of Toronto."

whats going on there?

I believe this is where the retail portion of the South Beach (Amexon) project is going to be located. This OMB decision was from 2007, and a lot has happened since. Menkes I believe sold their part of the land to Amexon, and the other portion more south to ONNI.

I believe this is where the retail portion of the South Beach (Amexon) project is going to be located. This OMB decision was from 2007, and a lot has happened since. Menkes I believe sold their part of the land to Amexon, and the other portion more south to ONNI.

MadMax ... the retail portion of South Beach is in fact contained within the South Beach property (being the northern-most parcels on Park Lawn), the 2 parcels of land south of South Beach is still 'unaccounted for' at this time, and Menkes has sold their 2 parcels of land (the southern most) to Onni

Click to Enlarge

MadMax ... the retail portion of South Beach is in fact contained within the South Beach property (being the northern-most parcels on Park Lawn), the 2 parcels of land south of South Beach is still 'unaccounted for' at this time, and Menkes has sold their 2 parcels of land (the southern most) to Onni

The retail portion I believe stretches from the most northern part all the way to the southern tip of the SB project along Parklawn. Solaris, is there any way to find out who owns 36 and 42 Parklawn road then?

you can find out up-to-date ownership information if you have online access to Teranet, Geowarehouse, or similar systems ~

Alternatively, members of public can find out property ownership information from reviewing Property Assessment Database located in respective City Halls (in this case Etobicoke Civic Centre) or the Land Registry Office

Find out exactly who owns it currently, then I would call them up and talk to somebody in charge to find out what the future plans are.

you can find out up-to-date ownership information if you have online access to Teranet, Geowarehouse, or similar systems ~

Alternatively, members of public can find out property ownership information from reviewing Property Assessment Database located in respective City Halls (in this case Etobicoke Civic Centre) or the Land Registry Office

Thanks Solaris....the Etobicoke Civic Center is about 2 minutes from my house. I'll check it out...

was around the area. that land now has had all the trees and brush removed. a dumpster out front also.

Not too sure whats comming, but something must be if they cleared the land...

madmax did you get any word who owns this property and whats going on with it?

Dec 12 Visit

IMG_dec-12-09-0049.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0050.jpg

Not going to see this baby until it above the sales office legally
IMG_dec-12-09-0063.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0064.jpg

Thanks for the updated pics..
Anyone been there recently?? Hows it looking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Driven by the last few days... Everything seems to be unchanged.

But then it's CHRISTMAS.. yay christmas :( I've over spent yet again

Back