News   May 17, 2024
 3.1K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Toronto skyline

Wow, that's strange to hear about Kensington; I must of been up there for about an hour on Thursday.
IMG_0701.jpg
IMG_0766.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,401
  • IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,405
I always laugh when I see girls lined up for a club wearing a skirt in the dead of winter
We live in such a vain culture where people are so concerned over trivialities (their attire). The NBA All Star Skills Competition, last night, was a perfect example of this. Last summer when my brother and I were heading home from the Leslie Street Spit we noticed some club floozies (dressed in really short skirts and high heels) struggling to walk along the overgrown, weed-ridden boulevard. It was a perfect example of going somewhere unprepared. They were completely out of their element (probably the type that has never set foot in a forest in their entire lives).

Wow, that's strange to hear about Kensington; I must of been up there for about an hour on Thursday.

Must depend on who's working security then.

We live in such a vain culture where people are so concerned over trivialities (their attire). The NBA All Star Skills Competition, last night, was a perfect example of this. Last summer when my brother and I were heading home from the Leslie Street Spit we noticed some club floozies (dressed in really short skirts and high heels) struggling to walk along the overgrown, weed-ridden boulevard. It was a perfect example of going somewhere unprepared. They were completely out of their element (probably the type that has never set foot in a forest in their entire lives).

It's sad but it just goes to show where their priorities are.

Any weather is tolerable as long as one dresses appropriately. I see so many people complaining about cold weather, yet they dress like it's the beginning of fall. A down jacket, gloves, hat, scarf and long underwear can go a long way. Utility over fashion.
Amen, brother. Sad to say I learned this lesson only near the end of high school, when I just stopped being insecure about dressing like an inflated marshmallow.

Taken yesterday in Vineland, about 55km away, near Balls Falls:
IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

And for reference's sake, here's the surrounding area without me zooming in:
IMG_0983.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 1,650
  • IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 1,622
  • IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,631
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,610
Well at least the Skydome is preserved in a skyline view from some vantage point. :p

Interesting that from here Humber Bay Shores blends into the background. I wonder how Eu de Soleil will change that.

I took a flight around in a small plane last weekend, didn't get a chance to post the pictures until now.

Sorry about the quality, it was through a window and I was trying not to vomit (because I was facing backwards).

VxwAnAj.jpg

mZzQdfG.jpg

zgZj0Pz.jpg

R0mkbJJ.jpg

VsJSqay.jpg

vHhZMuF.jpg

EHkwBFE.jpg

DXsTb5n.jpg

PaJSLFW.jpg

I have the higher quality ones, I just shrunk these down (by a lot) to post here.

Back