Richmond Hill SkyCity Condominiums | ?m | 20s | Pemberton | Graziani + Corazza

Thanks! Construction has really flew by...I'm pretty sure Phase 1 will be moving in even with Phase 2 not being built yet...not sure how they're going to fill in the hole though...maybe some kind of temporary thing? I am in Phase 1 and the move in date is Spring 2015...that is quite optimistic though. Did you buy a unit here as well?

I am in Phase 1 and the move in date is Spring 2015...that is quite optimistic though. Did you buy a unit here as well?

I'm not an expert on these matters, but I think Fall 2015 would be a bit more realistic. I didn't buy a unit in here – I just have a good view of the construction in progress. :)

Here are a few more pictures from today. Similar colour scheme to World on Yonge, but I think this one looks nicer. Grey bricks are cool...

March 8, 2015

DSC04449.jpg

DSC04452.jpg

DSC04454.jpg

Located on Oneida Crescent (north east of Yonge and High Tech Road. Couldn't find any signage. Big empty lot in front of it that I assume will be developed.
IMG_4620 copy.JPG
IMG_4621 copy.JPG
IMG_4626 copy.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4620 copy.JPG
    IMG_4620 copy.JPG
    781 KB · Views: 923
  • IMG_4621 copy.JPG
    IMG_4621 copy.JPG
    504.5 KB · Views: 967
  • IMG_4626 copy.JPG
    IMG_4626 copy.JPG
    767.2 KB · Views: 870
The construction elevator is down now. Below are some pics from today.

Apparently, once SkyCity 1 + 2 are complete, the developer intends to build 4 additional buildings in the space to the north ranging in height from 15 to 30 storeys. I've heard that townhouses will be developed on the land to the east of SkyCity eventually, but I don't know if that's true.

July 9, 2015

DSC04682.jpg

DSC04677.jpg

DSC04675.jpg

I believe the lands to the east are supposed to be a park.

And wow, not too pretty from the north. It looks half decent from the south on the 407, but that northern angle isn't too flattering.

This is such a drab grey building... reminiscent of a grey cold November sky. However I must admit the view from the south isn't so bad. I don't think this would look as bad in a more built up urban area where it could act as a background building and fit in between other structures. Given the location, this is one of the most prominent things in the skyline hence the melancholia is even more pronounced.

Why are so many condos in the GTA grey? It's such a drab colour. Grey everywhere. Garbage bins are gray, streetlights are gray. We sure love grey in this town.

Back