Hamilton Roxborough Park | 59.5m | 18s | Carriage Gate | srm Architects

November 7 - Update on Roxborough Park Construction

The new townhouses are building bricks and windows already installed on Reid Ave along with wood fencing, asphalt, and lawn work.
IMG_2121.JPG
IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

Excavation work is underway along with a water line installations and soon concrete will be pouring
IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

Looking fresh but workers still finishing their interiors
IMG_2126.JPG

Continue the ongoing brickwork and Concrete already poured and ready for to start building
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2128.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2130.JPG

Windows and wood framing is underway on Roxanne Dr
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG

Lastly the new market rental apartments and soon the first floor levels will be installing. But this is the only pic for this new apartment building for today and we will to take more pics along Red Hill Trail latter this month.
IMG_2133.JPG

November 22, 2023 - The two new Market-Rate Rental towers at Roxborough Park site with first floor at grade level still not started yet for Tower #2 and Still working on below-grade level for Tower #3

Meanwhile The Townhouses on Roxanne Dr with two new townhouse blocks with second floor wood framing work is underway.

This is taken by my phone because of my charger being low and forgot my expensive camera. It’s from Red Hill Trail path on Queenston Road and southbound RHVP ramp.

IMG_2706.jpeg
IMG_2705.jpeg

Feb 4, 2024 - Long page for Roxborough Park Redevelopment project. This will be into two separates.

Market-Rate Apartments - Below grade levels for two market rate buildings has reached and above-grade levels work has been slow, maybe possible a precast concrete walls is coming. But i will be coming back for another round latter this month to check the process of new apartment buildings.
IMG_2228.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG
IMG_2231.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG

Townhouses - A lot of work has been happening two months into 2024 and some workers are working on weekends, on Roxanne Dr they're working on brickwork, interior work, windows and door installs, on Reid Ave cladding, brickwork, interior work, garage doors and front door stairs is underway, and on Bingham Rd side framing work has started.
IMG_2233.JPG
IMG_2234.JPG
IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_2236.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2244.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG
IMG_2246.JPG

March 25, 2024 - 3rd and final levels for townhouses on Bingham Rd at Avr Ave side is underway and the other two townhouses buildings topped-off and roofing is underway along with windows.
IMG_2276.JPG
IMG_2277.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG

Precast concrete is building and produced and shipped by Stubbe's for 12-Storey buildings (just like the already built 10-storey Roxborough Affordable Housing project phase 1) and already at Second floor. This will go faster other then steel structure or forming for concrete pouring's.
IMG_2280.JPG
IMG_2282.JPG

Cladding is underway for Roxanne Dr side
IMG_2281.JPG

Back