Hamilton Roxborough Park | 59.5m | 18s | Carriage Gate | srm Architects

Can anyone point me to the site plans? I'm confused as to how many buildings and blocks are supposed to be in this project.

Can anyone point me to the site plans? I'm confused as to how many buildings and blocks are supposed to be in this project.
On City of Hamilton development application filled in 2023 a revised minor site plan could see a 16 and 18 storey tower on 2 Hayes Ave instead of 7-8 storey building. The rest still construction

Second Crane installed at Roxboro today! That brings total to 19 cranes in entire City of Hamilton construction sites.

460183E1-EE23-4EF8-B1FA-C125CD341C75.jpeg

Looks like the mystery towers under construction will be affordable housing:

The governments are also investing in the Roxborough Affordable Rentals project located at 16 and 22 Roxanne for women and their children. The below-market rentals will have 352 units, 76 of which will be accessible.

Roxborough Park update - Two 12-Storey buildings with the first half of parking grade levels, we will see above grade levels by mid-September, the townhouses with brickwork is underway on Radison Ln with the other new townhouses building with two blocks built. Windows and wood roofing will be starting soon on Reid and Wood installing for roofing work is underway on Roxanne Dr. The Sales Center sitting since 2017 is now gone finally! (Photos from August 26, 2023)
IMG_1998.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_2000.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_2004.JPG

Back