Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

embarrassing double post.

So that's the secret to being a Super Super Member? Making embarrassing double posts? lol ;)

I didn't know there was going to be stone used on this building. Looks nice. I have a feeling we'll be seeing glass on this building very soon!

Too late for what? The 2009 Puglies? Earth's crust no longer capable of carrying all these buildings? Silicon supply totally depleted, so no glass? Armageddon?

So that's the secret to being a Super Super Member? Making embarrassing double posts? lol ;)

No no, that's Super Duper, young man. That's important.

(Whatever duper actually means).

What's a "coming of age" project? Some sort of architectural acne?

What it means is that, now, if youre blue and you don't know where to go to, you can always go where fashion sits: you can go to the Ritz.

There, different types who wear a daycoat, pants with stripes (no doubt from next door), and a cutaway coat with a perfect fit will be able to put it on at the Ritz.

This is going to one great hotel when complete.

DSC_4605.jpg

DSC_4617.jpg

So did we come to a consensus about what the blue hoarding-type stuff is on the south side?

I'm hoping that the consensus at least acknowledges that it's blue.

Otherwise, maybe it's just a backdrop for the sky dancers who were floating around the Four Seasons site a while back.

That was kind of painful, Cal.

So did we come to a consensus about what the blue hoarding-type stuff is on the south side?

I'm guessing, but it's an educated one! I'm pretty sure they're putting it up as the colder months approach. Since those floors have been built, it's now time for everyone else to get in there and start building the interior. That hoarding will keep them warm. Why it's only on the south side, I don't know.

I't on the North Side too... the side with the Ritz logo painted on the boards..

You see the steel on the podium in the picture above and then the blue covering boards with the Ritz Logo above. - That's the North Side.

The South side just has plain blue covering boards....

2957269938_d4645a7f5e_b.jpg

Back