Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Thanks Officedweller! How did they manage to cross the property line? Poorly surveyed, or willful trespass? Either way, it's rather amazing!

In regards to our Ritz, yup, this is going to be quite the svelte landmark.

Wilful trespass I'd say.
Driving the angled metal anchors across the property line under the adjacent building without permission. No real impact on the adjacent building, just a hassle if that building is torn down in the future and excavated - you'd have a property line with (10ft?) metal spikes poking out.

view from ritz

which views would you guys take?

I think the north view might be the best view since you see the park and lively activity on king st throughout the day, but then again south you get to see the lake, cn tower, convention center and toronto island airport I assume? East view is completely blocked off until 33rd floor because of Simcoe place but above that would be amazing view of the financial district. Westward would be rather unspectacular with nothing but low rises and few condos?

November 5

They are getting ready for glass installation on the south side.
3017246679_c59e430e53_b.jpg

3017246687_0d324e60c2_b.jpg

This is the one project that I really missed getting updates for while UT was down. I really want to see the glass on this one :)

are you sure that's glass ...!! It's like see through!

Back