522     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 210     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 689     0 

Toronto Raptors

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Sometimes I just wonder about marketing 101 these days....why is the "everything" upside down?
It would be a better representation of the current situation if the "everything" was backwards

Its a bit too similar to "Deutschland über alles" for my taste.
Different location but the translation is practically literal. Surprised nobody in marketing thought of that one.

The Raptors with a big win over the 76ers to go up 2-0 to start the season, but lose Valanciunas to an ankle injury. He'll be out day-to-day.

I think Poeltl and Wright have both shown considerable improvements so far this season.

Raps lose in a close game to the Warriors.

Great effort by Siakam though with a new career high 20 points. Poeltl also with 12 points and 14 rebounds.

Raps played a tight game against the Pelicans couple nights ago. The last 4 mins were really intense. They still have huge defense issues.

Tough loss to the Celtics on the road today, which came down to the final possession. VanVleet did well to draw an offensive foul. However Derozan couldn't connect on the final shot. I felt Ibaka should have done better at the end too. He was in position to grab the rebound and should have at least gotten a put back attempt up.

wow.. nice game Raps. They beat the No 1 Western Conference team - Houston!... we all know the true No 1 is Golden State.

Raptors won the last game against Sacramento Kings. (102-87) It was a great victory against the Kings. DeMar DeRozan scored 25 points, Serge Ibaka contributed with 20 points. Raptors won 6 games in a row! Hope we can win against Clippers too! It seems like it's gonna be a tough game.

Should be an exciting game tonight with the two #1 seeds going head-to-head, each with decent winning streaks (17 for Houston) on the line.

Back