Toronto Queen & Portland Loft & Condominium Residences | ?m | 9s | Tribute | Turner Fleischer

That Shoppers to the right in the background has the worst hours ever. I've never seen a Shoppers that closes at 6.

According to the developer they are expecting the sales centre to go up in May on the site of the parking lot.

I am very interested in seeing a clear rendering of this project. It could end up being very positive for the area. Sounds like they are going to try to blend in with the Queen Street frontage.

On a side note the stores lost to the fire, sounds like they are facing an uphill battle after being saddled with the demolition costs. Such a tragic loss to the area.

Their insurance should cover it ... if not they clearly don't have the right type of insurance and it's 100% their fault.

This should in no way be the city's responsibility they do not have to pay nor should they!

April 29

Burroughs building.
2453233856_504cabf390_b.jpg

Too bad they aren't converting some of those floors in the Burroughs building into lofts. I'd love one of those.

Their insurance should cover it ... if not they clearly don't have the right type of insurance and it's 100% their fault.

Problem is insurance companies won't insure old buildings like this without major upgrades. I imagine the owners wouldn't have the money to do this.

I like it....best looking Home Depot, ever...:D

I'm surprised. It actually looks okay.

Very curious to see renders of greater resolution.

Thanks current!

For what it is, it looks fairly reasonable.

I do wish the coloured glass is a bit less pastel-y, though that could just be the photo of the rendering...

AoD

I love how they adjust scale in these drawings. Either those people on the roof patio are giants or the apartments behind them are for midgets.

Back