Toronto Queen & Ashbridge | 60.15m | 17s | Context Development | Teeple Architects

qa-226.jpg

qa-227.jpg

Sorry answers probably buried in the chats, but can someone tell me:
1) Have they reached the top floor yet? I keep thinking they hit the top then sure enough another set of walls being poured.
2) Had the move-in date for residents changed from fall/winter 2024?
3) Have any of the commercial tenants been announced yet?

Hoping this project and the revamped murphy's law project drives some more commercial activity and stronger community vibe around the intersection

Cheers

I think it's 1 or 2 more floors on each tower? No idea about the rest. Commercial will probably be two branches of the same bank.

Sorry answers probably buried in the chats, but can someone tell me:
1) Have they reached the top floor yet? I keep thinking they hit the top then sure enough another set of walls being poured.
2) Had the move-in date for residents changed from fall/winter 2024?
3) Have any of the commercial tenants been announced yet?

Hoping this project and the revamped murphy's law project drives some more commercial activity and stronger community vibe around the intersection

Cheers
I expect these two developments will deffo drive up local foot traffic and help incite new businesses along the strip. Should be a good economic shot in the arm for the area overall.

QA's shining white bulk and staggered profile will look striking from a certain distance. But the closer you get to that cladding, the clumsier it looks.

Back