Toronto Pinnacle on Adelaide | 144.47m | 46s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Cool. Going up right next door to the Cinema tower. And the Bond will rise across the street. Three new towers in one small area!

I dont know about that... someone will have to remind me what this and Cinema have going on at street level as far as restaurants/pubs and tree plantings. All I can envision at this point is 3 towers with some alleyways running between them and a very sterile feel to the entire block, excepting King St. Block busting is definitely not cool.

That's my concern with some parts of 'southcore'. Sleek condos can make the street feel really sterile and unwelcoming when not done well. I'm still positive about this area, though, as I think most of the development going on here is fantastic. We'll see about the street.

You guys remember the giant base of Cinema tower will be glad in orange and some rock ! Common I think it has a chance of being pretty darn interesting compared to everything else. Most of the space in the podium is community space as well.

Pinnacle looks pretty hideous, but I'll go out on a limb, if they use nice materials, it may actually turn out to be OK.

I'm feeling the exact opposite. I think this has a chance of looking decent while Cinema will be the dishwater tower.

Cinema's podium looks pretty good. This one looks pretty blad all over.
Hoping for good retail in both of these.

Any ideas of what kind of retail can be expected here? Is there a big space for retail here? Cinema seems to be pretty decently sized.

Feb 21
6920737827_cf18503cf4_b.jpg

6774612994_164b23bce0_b.jpg

6920729541_90fa8169c9_b.jpg

Back