Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

the bridge is scheduled to be lifted into place, weather permitted Monday June 25th from 9:00 pm. Should be quite a show.

Awesome! A night lift with plenty of seating in Canoe Landing park. Bring popcorn. This is going to be cool. I guess it's for low wind.

Awesome! A night lift with plenty of seating in Canoe Landing park. Bring popcorn. This is going to be cool. I guess it's for low wind.

There was a dress rehearsal on Friday night. Should have good vantage point on north side from 400 Wellington.

7437889044_ec1e0c0e1f_c.jpg

From Sunday. Really looking forward to the bridge!

Wow... that's the best vantage point of Parade I've ever seen, and it's a nice crisp image too. Bonus points for the TCHC building being in the image as well!

Parade 1 looks so much better with the balcony wrap. I really wish they would change the glass to that color.

Parade 1 looks so much better with the balcony wrap. I really wish they would change the glass to that color.

yeah that wrap gives the building more depth and character. more eye catching. please if anyone who lives near there, can someone take lots of shots of the bridge going up. we all would be greatfull.

Guys on site today said start time 10pm tonight and should take 10hrs. But only if winds are below 30kmh.

Back