Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

There are no floor plans with the suite, but…

The lower level of the SkyBridge is an amenity for Parade residents. This suite gets the upper floor of the SkyBridge, west side, plus the deck above it. It also gets
portions of the three floors in the west tower immediately adjacent to the SkyBridge, one that's half a flight below the SkyBridge interior space, one half a flight above, and one that's at deck level. Deck level in the West Tower gets a sunroom and bar plus I believe a bedroom and bathroom. The middle floor in the West Tower gets the master bedroom, walk-in-closet, study, and master bathroom. The SkyBridge gets the kitchen, the Dining area/Living area combo, and another more intimate sitting area just to the east of the "fireplace" (which you can see in the first photo I posted). The lowest floor in the West Tower might only be the entry for the suite… but maybe there's another bedroom there?

Anyway, that's what I've been able to work out though scanning the pics I've posted (and others that I haven't). Maybe others know more?

Yes, that's a lot of money for that suite in that building, but I assume it will be what someone is looking for…

Ask and ye shall receive

Concord1.png

Concord2.png

Concord3.png

Back