Toronto Ontario Court of Justice Toronto | 95.7m | 17s | Infrastructure ON | Renzo Piano

Here is another view after fixing up my model:

sfvRI59.png
I like the impact it makes on the area. It fills in this pocket nicely,.

The project has closed financially - someone will probably incur penalties cancelling this.

AoD
That consideration certainly didn’t stop the McGuinty Liberals from cancelling gas-fired generation in order to win a couple of close ridings. Or the Harris PC’s from filling in an uncompleted tunnel for the aborted Eglinton subway for that matter.

That consideration certainly didn’t stop the McGuinty Liberals from cancelling gas-fired generation in order to win a couple of close ridings. Or the Harris PC’s from filling in an uncompleted tunnel for the aborted Eglinton subway for that matter.

Nope it certainly doesn’t - but it doesn’t look good either. Besides the cost is spread out as a P3 project.

AoD

It was in the platform of all three parties to cancel the gas plant. People have a very short or selective memory on that one.

Sure. I was trying to be even-handed by including Harris. My only point was that rational fear of cancellation penalties doesn’t seem to inform provincial decision making.

Well, conservative politicians tend to go on about having more cops and locking up criminals, etc... But, yeah, on a personal level Thug has a pretty checkered past.

Erghh, now all the bad memories are flooding back.

Honestly, after Slob's passing I tried to push this wretched family to the very back of my consciousness. Thanks to Thug's abrupt comeback all of this shite has to be relived, and it will probably be even worse this time. Barring a miracle, Thug and family will be tormenting this province for a generation or more.

As for the courthouse, I wonder if Thug would would feel inclined to do a cheap-out, if that's even possible at his point.

A courthouse by Renzo Piano would be considered gravy and downtown-elitist. He may not cancel the courthouse outright but could he cancel this design...?

(By the way, with Premier Ford, we can kiss the greenbelt goodbye. Back on topic.)

Erghh, now all the bad memories are flooding back.

Honestly, after Slob's passing I tried to push this wretched family to the very back of my consciousness. Thanks to Thug's abrupt comeback all of this shite has to be relived, and it will probably be even worse this time. Barring a miracle, Thug and family will be tormenting this province for a generation or more.

As for the courthouse, I wonder if Thug would would feel inclined to do a cheap-out, if that's even possible at his point.

I can't agree more....I really do hope this does get built.

This has been a parking lot since when? anybody? what was here before? I know the Armoury was where the current court house is.

Back