Toronto One Sherway | ?m | 32s | Menkes | P + S / IBI

The lobby rivals that of some of the high end condos in Toronto like trump, shangri la and the Ritz ...LOL. not really but it's close.

It'll be nice to see these go up in South etobicoke to create much needed density in a shopping district. They towers are not striking by any means but more of a understated handsomeness and simpleness.

Last edited:
^ I agree. The towers are pretty forgettable, but I welcome the density and hopefully we'll see more of the ugly parking lots surrounding Sherway developed sooner rather than later.

Dec 25
Well!! its been along time since anyone posted to this thread. If I wasn't being Santa on Christmas day, I wouldn't been near this site until spring.

Both towers are going up at the same time.
6604316663_0211a52e00_b.jpg

6604315539_00a79ed1ed_b.jpg

6604306669_4d7e132272_b.jpg

6604324607_9e20d22720_b.jpg

6604330427_8a4b215094_b.jpg

And I'm driving the crane on your building....

Back at it tomorrow!!

You wanna speed up your work?. This one is moving pretty slow. *Joking*.

A few bits of info on stuff happening at Sherway.
1) All commercial units on the bottom of Tower 3 & 4. (Unknown tenants but could be a small grocery/market)
2) Sherway expansion is underway on the NW side of the mall
3) Starbucks restaurant coming outside the mall (Biggest one in Canada i think).

Last edited:
I driveby or do shopping by here at least once a week and will take some pics if i remember to bring my camera. They`re currently on the 3rd level from what i recall so it`s going up fast now. From city files, The sherway expansion is on the NW side during the first phase with a full restaurant and 3 story parkade. Cadillac Fairview is marketing to potential retail clients in the next few months while finalizing the rest of the expansion plans. I heard there will be multiple phases (i guessing 2nd levels will be added in phases) and the food court will be revamped while the rest of the mall is renovated and modernized. There`s been some commens from Cadillica people and they`ve mentioned that the expansion will be significant. Im hoping that`s the case as Yorkdale is kicking Sherway`s butt in the past few years. If they can get a Cheesecake factory in there then they may have redeemed themselves. :)

This thread is not about expanding Sherway Gardens. It is about the Menkes/Great Gulf condos rising on the southwest side of the mall.

Suicide today at tower 2. I didn't see him jump and didn't even know what happened till all of the cops showed up. He landed on some poor residents patio right next to the sales office.

Terrible the things that can happen on such a beautiful day...

Anyway, I'm leaving the job tomorrow. Transferring to a site at Sheppard and the 404...

Bye bye Sherway!!

Here are a couple of pics from today...was quite windy, scary how much the cranes can sway.

Attachments

• Sherway forms.jpg
    Sherway forms.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 428
  • Sherway crane.jpg
    Sherway crane.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 396
Looking good, I purchased suite 101 on the final tower! Do you think construction will be complete by August like they say or pushed back to the original date of Dec 2013?

Back