Mississauga One Park Tower | ?m | 38s | Daniels | Kirkor

I went back and had another look at them today....they still suck....(although they do look slightly better in gloomy weather)

/a silly experiment gone horribly wrong

Hey Andrew you're famous now!
Finally I can step out of the shadows of my uncles and my aunt.

roger_moore_suited.jpg
411100162_0ede0b1178.jpg
demi_moore1_300_400.jpg

In the heart of Mississauga, Canada's safest and best-run city, Daniels is please to bring you the Ye Olde Condominium.

At Ye Olde Condominium your home is a castle. With architecture inspired by history, this design combines the security of the ancient castles of medieval England, the opulence of the country Chateaus of France, and the excitement of of 1920s New York Art Deco.

Ye Olde Condominium includes an unforgettable portcullis entranceway to the parking garage and a lobby featuring a drawbridge over a calming water feature. The exterior features gargoyles (a feature not seen on a new building for over 100 years!) and 1/64th size models of famous fortifications along the roofline (including The Tower of London and Paris's Bastille). People from all over the Greater Toronto Area will be sure to know "that condo in Mississauga with the gargoyles".

Along with standard top-notch condominium finishes, Ye Olde Condominium includes optional finishes such as a rough-hewn stone kitchen island, dust floors, straw mattresses, and no electricity.

Ye Olde Condominium also features a concierge service, available to serve your needs 24-hours a day, dressed as either Robin Hood or Maid Marian. "Ye Olde Fitness Centre" features a pool, sauna, and a wide selection of fitness equipment all in the architectural style of Roman Baths.

So for your next home, choose Daniels' Ye Olde Condominium. Serving all your modern needs and desires with none of that discomforting modernity.

Oh man that was too funny! It honestly made me laugh out loud. I just had to quote the whole thing. Bloody brilliant.

As for this building, I don't like the gargoyle so much, but I like the building itself. I also like One Saint Thomas. I also like Absolute, and CityGate, and Shangri-La and Aura.

Urban Design Award in 2008

I predict that the building will win a Mississauga Urban Design award in 2008 and be awarded the people's choice award.

I believe the vast majority of Mississauga residents will approve and love the gargoyles on the building. I can already envision people lying on their backs on the grass in the future city park beside the tower to look up and admire the details of gargoyles.

Louroz

FM, you know I love yuh, but, if what you're predicting comes true, then that will be an excuse for Mississauga bashing, because then the whole populace will be implicated. Here we're justing bashing one silly building, and not because it's in Mississauga Phunky, because it's silly.

How will the Absoluteworld people feel about winning a Mississauga Urban Design Award in a couple of years if the award has been tainted by this project being a past winner? Makes yuh think...

I'm sure they would absolutely love the design of the Cheddington in Mississauga (or Vaughan, or Oakville)*.

You know what would be really world-class? A 30-storey version of French Quarter! Everyone loves French Quarter!

* (As opposed to Brampton or Oshawa, where they're happy to get anything)

You know what would be really world-class? A 30-storey version of French Quarter! Everyone loves French Quarter!

What an incredible idea. Imagine this at Yonge and Bloor. That would be sweet.

las.jpg

I predict that the building will win a Mississauga Urban Design award in 2008 and be awarded the people's choice award.

I believe the vast majority of Mississauga residents will approve and love the gargoyles on the building. I can already envision people lying on their backs on the grass in the future city park beside the tower to look up and admire the details of gargoyles.

Louroz

Are you kidding?

Back