Toronto Ocean Club | 131.36m | 39s | Beaverhall | P + S / IBI

could be ocean for ocean club. :)

to top it off... it sounds luxurious (aka ocean drive in south beach).
who gets to name roads anyway?

Great question. Perhaps its either the city or the builder, as they're paying for implementing the street. What will our street address be? Lake shore? Marine Parade Drive? or the new street?

I am gonna guess it's the new street since the main entrance will be off that street if I'm not mistaken.

I wish the address has Toronto as its city instead of Etobicoke though. :(

I am gonna guess it's the new street since the main entrance will be off that street if I'm not mistaken.

It is Toronto... Etobicoke doesn't exist as any sort of entity except as an area identifier.

It's up to you whether you put Etobicoke or Toronto on your information.

It's Toronto, as stated in some documents. Good point regarding the front entrance street. So, there's the street running east/west and north south. I hope the names are tasteful.

oo.. I was always under the impression that it's Etobicoke.
I know Etobicoke is under City of Toronto, but I thought we would still need to use Etobicoke when writing the address (ie. Casa Mendoza has their city as Etobicoke on their website).

Nice to know we can use Toronto though! :)

photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 490
is the construction on track for Nov 2014 completion?
My expectation is June 2015 though.

The 8 and 37-storey towers at Ocean Club have been increased to 10 and 39-storeys… and 50 suites have been added.

and it's time for an update to the map of the area projects:

HumberBayShoresCtrMap2.jpg

The 8 and 37-storey towers at Ocean Club have been increased to 10 and 39-storeys… and 50 suites have been added.

Thanks ic42 for the updated map

I guess when it comes to height, the same could be said with Waterways (50s) rumoured to be 56s and Lago (49s) rumoured to be adding more floors.....nothing in this area seems to be set in stone.

Thanks ic42 for the updated map

I guess when it comes to height, the same could be said with Waterways (50s) rumoured to be 56s and Lago (49s) rumoured to be adding more floors.....nothing in this area seems to be set in stone.

No not set in stone - just mostly glass and spandrel.

(Sorry - I just could not resist that)

Back