Toronto No. 210 Residences on Simcoe | ?m | 25s | Diamond Corp | P + S / IBI

Just from that cartoonish illustration, I can tell that this will be bog standard P+S. Looks like the Met/Museum House/Success rolled into one.

We are begging, yes begging people, please remain calm! There is nothing to see here! Please return to your homes! The sign attached to the wall below is nothing to get excited about! Really! Do not look at the sign below! Please move on!

210SimcoeBoard960.jpg

210SimcoeRend750.jpg

We are begging, yes begging people, please remain calm! There is nothing to see here! Please return to your homes! The sign attached to the wall below is nothing to get excited about! Really! Do not look at the sign below! Please move on!

Well, I looked and I guess there's some potential. I like the massing, but admittedly miss the wavy proposal already.

what ever happened to the wavey proposal ?? that had a main entrance towards the south side of the property, making it a nice wide formal entry

now this is just a typical sliver of a rectangular tower that is undistinguishable in the streetscape

wow, what a skinny site. And they plan on squeezing 4 units across!

The design is unfortunate. Painfully boring and dated looking. Which is too bad as the location is good.

wow, what a skinny site. And they plan on squeezing 4 units across!

The design is unfortunate. Painfully boring and dated looking. Which is too bad as the location is good.

Location is good cause youre in the downtown core, otherwise looks like the back alley of University Ave...nothing special about the street.

Back